Summary of Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy23

Reaction score
I admit, I came into this trial believing BC is guilty. I'm still leaning that way but I'm just not sure the pros has proven their case. The fact I've missed more than 1/2 of the trial broadcasts doesn't help me in making a completely educated determination.

I'm going to try to watch as much as I can of the remaining broadcasts and I've been trying to go back and listen to previous days. I think the closing is going to be crucial to tie all of this together.

They say that there's a 'hook' for each juror that tells them, there's no other reason for that piece of evidence, other than the def is guilty. I've seen a few hooks for me, but need to review some more to see if I see it any differently now.

FWIW, I feel that the technical aspect has clouded much of this trial. I believe in KISS and sometimes I see it differently than those trained in computers and such, so that's part of my dilemma.

JMHO
fran

WOW!

I was on this case with Fran and Momto3kids (if I recall) from the very beginning and am stunned to see her post above. I have not followed this for a very long time and would love some help on where to find the updates. I actually got banned once on this case. I recall Momto3kids had suppossed inside information that Brad was photod in Harris Teeter at 4:00 am. Did this turn out to be true?

Any help would be appreciated and I would love to be directed to a thread with a summary of evidence!

Thanks!!!

I don't see a thread with a summary of the evidence used at trial, so maybe we can start one using this thread if anyone feels so inclined. I looked for a thread on the google search but did not find one and it would be handy to at least have one place to go for information pertaining specifically to the evidence.

I don't see a thread with a summary of the evidence used at trial, so maybe we can start one using this thread if anyone feels so inclined.

I really appreciate this. Of course, though, it is my fault for not realizing this trial was actually taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82