The Verdict is In - post your thoughts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm locking the verdict watch thread. Please post your reactions to the verdict here.

Guilty of 1st Degree Murder http://www.wral.com/

TIA,

Salem

Speechless.

I don't agree with the verdict based on evidence presented, but I did think he did it so perhaps in the end it was meant to be.

I am so happy the jury made the right decision. GUILTY of murder in the first degree!!!! (Folks who are shocked... Look at Brad. He's not shocked.)

Justice was served. The evidence lined up. There was no conspiracy amongst law enforcement.

Brad had two more victims. His two daughters who have to grow up knowing their dad murdered their mom and planned it. Justice was served today. I congratulate the jury.

Speechless.

I don't agree with the verdict based on evidence presented, but I did think he did it so perhaps in the end it was meant to be.

unless you were in the courtroom everyday we didn't hear or see all the evidence

If he did it, he did it, if he didnt, he didnt but this was a poorly presented case by the prosecution that IMO failed to meet the burden of proof. They had a lot of help from a biased judge which IMO is a pretty accurate statement given how choked up he got at the end.

I got very upset seeing the Rentz family hugging the prosecutors and everyone crying together.

looks like BC's parents didn't want to talk to Mrs. Rentz one bit.

I am so happy the jury made the right decision. GUILTY of murder in the first degree!!!! (Folks who are shocked... Look at Brad. He's not shocked.)

Yea.. that works out pretty well considering everyone has been ragging on him the whole trial for lack of emotion and even when his life is taken away from him, he still showed the same expression. Maybe the dude just doesnt show emotion? Either way, he got railroaded from a legal perspective.

I hope one of them (jury) talks to the media. I'd like to know what was the deciding factor?

I am so relieved. Thank you jury!! Justice has come for Nancy...may she rest peacefully now.

I got very upset seeing the Rentz family hugging the prosecutors and everyone crying together.

I don't think that is surprising.
What a sad, sad situation for everyone involved.
I am totally surprised at this outcome.

did Nancy's mom hug Brad's mom? My feed stopped.

Yes she did..and although I do not blame Brad's mom for being cold and dissmissive..I t just shows how gracious the Rentz Family are..They do NOT hold Brad's parents responsible for what happened to their daughter..The Rentz's are truly gracious:innocent:

There are alot of tears being shed in that courtroom and tend to think any smiles are NOT gleeful, but a relief..IMO

The jury was said to not like the DA's, the states witnesses, the duration, and even NC's lifestyle. Perhaps then they were impressed by the evidence.

Know what, I don't know if I can blame them. Their son just got sent to prison for life. I wouldn't be in a hugging mood either.

The jury came through as I hoped and prayed they would.
Very emotional seeing the Rentz family and the prosecution team embrace.

RIP Nancy Rentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member