Mob beats penis thief to death

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica]A mob in northeast Nigeria has beaten a government official to death after he was accused of causing a man's penis to disappear, police said on Wednesday.[/font]

[font=verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica] Jibril Na-Allah, a local council official from northern Kano State, died on Monday from his injuries in a hospital in the northeastern city of Maiduguri, a police spokesman said.[/font]

[font=verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica] Na-Allah had travelled to Maiduguri to attend a two-day workshop, and was asking for directions to a restaurant when he was attacked along with his three companions.[/font]

[font=verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica] As they were talking, one of the mob suddenly claimed to have lost his penis and accused Na-Allah and his companions of being responsible — providing an excuse to attack the men, police said.
[/font]

http://iafrica.com/loveandsex/news/350338.htm

Hmm. Wonder if the guy ever found it?

Casshew, I say again there appears to be a little bit of a theme here. I wince every time I open the thread and find myself clutching involuntarily at the particular body part in question, my secretary will be filing charges soon as I am sure she thinks I am a weirdo.

Hugh said:
every time I open the thread and find myself clutching involuntarily at the particular body part in question
You'll go blind :slap:

I read this as "Mob beats man with penis to death" :doh:

Thatd be something quite different wouldnt it?

Well maybe they should take a closer look. It might still be there. What's the temperature where they are? Maybe he's just cold. :confused:

Does anyone know exactly how one goes about making a penis disappear? There are a few men from my past that I'd like to try this on.

Remember telling a small child "I got your nose" and then showing them your thumb between two fingers?

Hmmm..."Hey man, I got your winkie."

Just laugh when a man drops his underwear, that will do it every time...oh apparently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back