2011.05.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I guess i can play catch -up at midnight. Next week is going to be interesting...maybe a bit boring..But I am so glad this is finally going to trial. Caylee should be graduating from kindergarten this month,not no longer here anymore. Poor poor poor baby.

" Exclusive new detail in Casey Anthony case."

[ I doubt that.]

Judge: said this case is like OJ's , so Tot Mom cries.

I cannot believe they are doing this to George and Cindy! omg

K peeps . . I have no tv access today so I am depending on you guys to give the "down low". TIA!!!

Producer says RG, the jury consultant is out, but we knew that earlier. He was the guy on 48 hours on CBS.

Another jury consultant was contacted by the DT to take over since Richard Gabriel pulled out because of money issues. The jury consultant on NG says shame on him for walking out at the last minute since he knew it was a pro-bono case.

caller asking about blaming GA, Nancy says it is very possible.

NG- what is the theory for keeping them out of the court room?
"Is it because Casey knows they will hear that she is guilty?"

Talking about the jury consultant leaving;
Gabriel said he could no longer work 'pro bono' anymore , especially since he does not know where jury selection is.

NG producer said : MANY local jury consultants were called today and asked to come and help out pro bono

jury consultant as guest said= "walking away this close to the jury selection is unconscienable" " Gabriel got the free publicity already but walked away when the hard work was about to start.'

caller= Is it possible they might try and blame George?
NG= Yes, it sure is possible. Some signs are pointing that way

Banner says: Tot mom breaks down in court, not during discussions about Caylee or how she was killed.

Sue M. says KC/DT will blame the parents. They have to explain sticker, blanket, etc on GA or CA. They are going to point the finger and it will backfire.

Talking about where the jury will be picked. I am sure this was recorded before the hearing today.

Yeah, this was taped way earlier today. Talking about the objection to the new venue, but they don't seem to know about today's hearing. When it was withdrawn.

People mag. reporter commenting on blaming GA or CA, says the DT absolutely will blame anyone but KC. (that was a really long compound question by NG)

Showing clips of George, in a suit and tie, the day he testified before the Grand Jury, looking very respectful. These were the days we had hope for him. Before he descended into gum chewing, shorts and flip flop wearing contempt of court behavior.

No Nancy....GA and CA did not love CAYLEE more than life itself. They love and adore ICA more than life itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member