Parents Look For Answers After Son Urinated On at School

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Newport News family is looking for answers after their seven year old son was urinated on at school...and his clothes weren't changed, or his parents notified, until more than five hours later.

The incident happened at Briarfield Elementary School on Monday. The principal did go to the child's home Tuesday to talk with the family.

A school spokesperson told WAVY News 10 when an incident like this occurs, the child is sent to the nurse's office to get cleaned up and obtain a change of clothes.

In this in this particular case, what happened was "not normal procedure," according to the spokesperson.

Officials say the student that did the urinating has received some disciplinary action.

Full Story

Oh h#ll no!!!!! :mad: I think this would make me angerier than if my child got served alcohol at lunch!!!!!!!

Like did it happen in the bathroom or the playground? did the kid or any of the other kids tell a teacher?
on a general note, while in the bathroom the teachers don't go inside for privacy reasons. When my kids were in school, I found that more goes on in the bathroom than anywhere else in the school. that is where most of the kicking, punching and name-calling happens. it doesn't take long before the kids pick up on the fact that the teachers won't come in unless there is screaming, and that whatever happens in the bathroom is one person's word against another. something needs to be done re: increasing the bathroom safety for the kids- but I don't know what.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back