KY - Tammy Sizemore Roberts, 38, found dead in pond, Manchester, 6 May 2011

How horrible. It's weird how some missing girls get a ton of attention and others don't even have one thread here or anywhere else for that matter.
This is the first time I've heard about Tammy Sizemore.

:/

Hi Evelyn, God Bless her for what she went through. I hope they find the miserable sicko who did this.

I think it all depends on the media and what goes over the wire as to who gets attention and who doesn't. No it seems like people of all ages get a ton of attention whereas when Laci and Elizabeth went missing it was the young all American girls who the media pushed.

Thanks for the thread T4Tide. xox

She was wrapped in plastic and duct tape, in a file cabinet, in the middle of a pond, and the headline and the police say "foul play suspected"~!!! :maddening:
Wow, how astute of them. Hope they are sharper than that finding the perp.
Just blows my mind.

The uncle said "they". Sounds like he has his suspicions and doesn't believe the person acted alone.

If someone will alert me or one of the other mods when a positive ID comes in, we will update the title of the thread with her name: Tammy Faye Jarvis Sizemore .

Thanks,

Salem

PS - did any main stream media pick up the story of her missing? Are there any locals here who saw this on their local news anytime this past week?

She was wrapped in plastic and duct tape, in a file cabinet, in the middle of a pond, and the headline and the police say "foul play suspected"~!!! :maddening:
Wow, how astute of them. Hope they are sharper than that finding the perp.
Just blows my mind.

At least they aren't saying it looks like suicide or natural causes.
You know, where she killed herself, then wrapped herself in plastic and duct tape, put herself into a file cabinet and jumped into a pond.

Coroner Releases ID Of Woman Whose Body Was Found In Pond

The Clay County coroner on Monday released the identity of a woman whose body was found in a pond in southeastern Kentucky Friday.

Police say that the body of Tammy Faye Jarvis Sizemore Roberts, 38, of Fallrock was found Friday in a rural area of Clay County near Manchester.

http://www.lex18.com/news/coroner-releases-id-of-woman-whose-body-was-found-in-pond

Missing 8 days, KY woman’s body found in file cabinet floating in pond

MANCHESTER, Kentucky (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- On Friday police in Kentucky were alerted that a woman’s body, wrapped in a tarp and put into a file cabinet, was found floating in a Clay County pond located near Sandlin Branch Road.

Police are investigating this murder and say the body was found Friday in a rural area of Clay County near Manchester.

The body was taken to the medical examiner’s office in Frankfort Friday where police say an autopsy would be conducted Saturday for identification purposes and to determine a cause of death. Police say they believe foul play is involved.

Charles Sizemore, 38-year-old Tammy Faye Jarvis Sizemore’s uncle, found her body after receiving an anonymous tip through a phone call to his family.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Missing 8 days, KY woman’s body found in file cabinet floating in pond - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ound-file-cabinet-floating-pond#ixzz1LtjvUbUz

So the last time she was seen she was riding 4 wheelers with her boyfriend, call me cynical but uh where is the boyfriend now and why hasn't he been arrested....

How horrible. It's weird how some missing girls get a ton of attention and others don't even have one thread here or anywhere else for that matter.
This is the first time I've heard about Tammy Sizemore.

:/
I saw this story on my local news earlier today. There is little media coverage of any kind in this part of the state on weekends. No local news. Our local station is owned by WKYT in Lexington Ky. WYMT is the local to Manchester. The only news we get here in Eastern Ky during weekends is from the Lexington parent station. Sadly, many many things (good and bad) are never reported as no one mans the desk on weekends and holidays at WYMT.

This case is horrifying and close to home for me. I agree with another fellow local that said this will be taken care of 'tout de suite". Our courts won't play and pacify perps that commit these kinds of crimes.

Praying for the peace and comfort of Tammy Sizemore's family.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/Clay_County_Death_Investigation_121530389.html

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/121511004.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back