• Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tampa/St. Pete

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Tallahassee

• His Honor has me completely confused--I really don't know!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Bradenton FLorida - Manatee County

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Orlando

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Pensacola

• Pinellas County it is.....

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
We have a few hours to go before it's not a secret anymore--so let's take a poll to see what the fine minds at WS are thinking as far as where CJBP will be taking us tomorrow! (All credit for this idea goes to Wolfmarsgirl :blowkiss:)

I voted for "His Honor has me completely confused.......". In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if it stays in Orange County, or goes somewhere else not already mentioned. :)

I voted for "His Honor has me completely confused.......". In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if it stays in Orange County, or goes somewhere else not already mentioned. :)

Me too! I hear the rumors, but heck... :crazy:

Just purely a hunch - Bradenton is 120 miles from Orlando. Could be the little place everyone has overlooked.

Me confused too. Same vote here.

Bradenton also has the advertised $50 per night hotels. Most all of the restaurants are fast food/ cheaper end dining.

I would like to add that I am in Jacksonville Florida and we have had an "all of a sudden" flurry of news reports on the case over the weekend. I just checked News4Jax.com and there is yet another story of the refused jail visit from Cindy. We have had no mention of the case in some time so it seems odd. It could be a diversion, but wanted to mention.

I would like to add that I am in Jacksonville Florida and we have had an "all of a sudden" flurry of news reports on the case over the weekend. I just checked News4Jax.com and there is yet another story of the refused jail visit from Cindy. We have had no mention of the case in some time so it seems odd. It could be a diversion, but wanted to mention.

It's ironic, HHJP wanted to keep it a secret so as to avoid publicity but all that has done is encourage mass speculation with the resultant publicity all over Fla as opposed to one Jury pool.

I voted Orlando. You can all call me crazy at 9AM ET. lol

We have a few hours to go before it's not a secret anymore--so let's take a poll to see what the fine minds at WS are thinking as far as where CJBP will be taking us tomorrow! (All credit for this idea goes to Wolfmarsgirl :blowkiss:)

Awww - thanks :blowkiss:

And thanks SO much for making this poll work the right way!! :tyou:

Someone just told me Clearwater, Fla??? (Don't worry that 'someone' was just my relative, no one of importance or real knowledge, lol)

Interesting...

I've thought that area (near Tampa) for a while. It's far enough removed, easy to get back and forth to Orlando and many areas enough off the beaten track to not be as exposed to the news coverage as we are here in the Orlando area. Plant City/Lakeland area to Tampa...somewhere along there would be my guess...but it really could be anywhere the good judge feels good about...lots to choose from IMO.

I was torn between Tampa/St. Petersburg and "I don't know - the judge has me confused." I voted for Tampa/St. Petersburg because of the recent reports, but in reality, it could be anywhere, including Orlando. :)

I'm going with Sarasota/Bradenton area.
No special reason, other son used to live in Venice, and I loved that area.
Someone could go to Venice Beach and get Casey and her team some Shark's teeth so that she can sit and make necklaces and keep her hands busy.
{Venice is the shark tooth capitol of the world ~ LOL}

Granted, it is a tad further than the 1 and half hours that the judge has told us, but with a private plane and or a highway patrol lead car.........Sirens all the way.

Since there has been so much speculation about Clearwater/Pinellas Co. area I wondered if Terry Bollea aka Hulk Hogan still lives in the Clearwater area. I got nosy and looked him up on the Pinnellas co. property appraiser site and the $6 million home (more like compound!) his reality tv show was filmed at is in his name so he must still be around. (wasn't sure how that turned out in the divorce)

That would be something if he was summoned for jury duty! If he had jury duty for 2 mos. or more it wouldn't be a hardship for him financially (I assume he is still very well off financially) and his children are grown. The defense would strike him-can't take any attention away from the defendant by having a famous person on the jury!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back