Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

Seaslug44

Reaction score
This needs more attention than it was given. Not too long ago, four bodies (plus a fifth person's head) were found in the Pine Barrens around Manorville. Two were female, two were male. One of the male victims was strangled. one of the female victims was a 20 year old PROSTITUTE. Both female bodies were butchered and their heads were missing.

How can this NOT be in the news or a hot topic and considered to be a major link to to the Gilgo body cases?

Is this another Serial Killer or is it the same person who simply switched his dumping grounds to avoid getting caught?

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/14/nyregion/4-bodies-leave-hamlet-on-edge.html?pagewanted=2&src=pm

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/

This needs more attention than it was given. Not too long ago, four bodies (plus a fifth person's head) were found in the Pine Barrens around Manorville. Two were female, two were male. One of the male victims was strangled. one of the female victims was a 20 year old PROSTITUTE. Both female bodies were butchered and their heads were missing.

How can this NOT be in the news or a hot topic and considered to be a major link to to the Gilgo body cases?

Is this another Serial Killer or is it the same person who simply switched his dumping grounds to avoid getting caught?

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/14/nyregion/4-bodies-leave-hamlet-on-edge.html?pagewanted=2&src=pm

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/

You got it right seaslug! One of the skulls was just identified as Jessica Taylor's, a manorville vic. Wow, it's a whole new ballgame now...

Just so I have this right:
Killer 1: 4 burlap-wrapped sex workers who advertised on Craig's List
Killer 2: 2 dismembered women left in Manorville; their hands, feet & head left on Gilgo beach
Killer 3: Asian man
Killer 4: Toddler girl
?

T-Rex that what I got??? the first I heard about Asian man? he just don't fit?

so remains found at

snip
on Suffolk County's barrier beaches, and two sets of body parts found there in April match remains discovered in Manorville in 2000 and 2003, law enforcement officials said.

So remains found in April matchs other remains found at Manorville?
two dumping ground same body? some one needs to clear this up for me ???

so remains found at

snip
on Suffolk County's barrier beaches, and two sets of body parts found there in April match remains discovered in Manorville in 2000 and 2003, law enforcement officials said.

So remains found in April matchs other remains found at Manorville?
two dumping ground same body? some one needs to clear this up for me ???

Yes, of the more recent SIX sets of remains found, I believe one on Mar 29th and then one other set found on April 4th, each were body parts from two separate Manorville victims whose torsos were found in the woods near the LIE. One set matched up with Jessica Taylor's torso and the other set matches up with a woman's torso, found in Mannorville that has to this day not been ID'd.

"Four days later, hunters found a second body just inside the tree line on the south side of the expressway between exits 68 and 69. That body was male, intact and clothed. Crushed neck bones were ''not accidental,'' Lieutenant Fitzpatrick said. The victim had been dead for about three weeks, was white or Hispanic, 20 to 30 years old, about 5-foot-6 and 130 to 150 pounds, and had black hair, he said.

On July 26, 2003, a woman walking her dog, again near Halsey Manor Road and the expressway, found a second female body -- also white or Hispanic, no taller than 5-foot-5 and under 125 pounds -- an estimated week after she died. She was between 20 and 30 years old. Unlike the first female body, this one was left in the open, on a paved access road to a sump. But like the first female, this victim was nude, decapitated and had her hands chopped off. Detectives later released photos of part of a wing tattoo near her right kidney and a purple and silver decal on one of her toenails." (This one was ID'd as Jessica Taylor.)

On Nov. 10, mushroom pickers found the body of a male, intact but in an advanced stage of decomposition. Like the first male, this one was also dumped just south of the expressway, but 11 miles east of the first. The victim was Caucasian, 35 to 50 years old, about 5-foot-6 and had died up to four months earlier."

Note all of the men and the man found on OP are petite men. No more than 5'6".

Re:http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/3/

"Taylor was an upstate New York native, last seen on the streets of Manhattan, working near the Port Authority Bus Terminal, the week before her body was found, according to police reports. She had been arrested for prostitution in Atlantic City, New York and D.C., where she had just relocated from that same month. Little else is known about Taylor; she was estranged from her family. She had been working near the Port Authority Bus Terminal between July 18-21, an area once known as the Minnesota Strip—a term coined by cops in the ’70s because that stretch of Eighth Avenue between 42nd and 50th Streets was known for prostitution, and when Minnesota passed tough anti-prostitution laws, many women left for the streets of NYC."

Commonalities of Jessica Taylor with the December Four Gilgo Beach (wrapped in Burlap):
She worked as a prostitute
Was last known to be working near the Port Authority
Parts of her were disposed of on the OP and within a mile of the Four December CL women.
She was found in an area where FOUR BODIES were disposed of. She was one of the four.
She disappeared in JULY!
She was petite.
She was a brunette.
She actually resembles ALC and MBB. Brown hair and greenish blue eyes.

From the same article: "If you live here and you knew the woods, you wouldn’t pull over and leave [a body] practically on the side of the road,” says Danny, adamant that the “Butcher of Manorville” is a butcher from somewhere else. “Unless you want it to be found.”

Her torso was dumped just to the side of the road in plain sight.

so it safe to say Manorviller killer is the same has Gilo beach killer?

From the same article: "If you live here and you knew the woods, you wouldn’t pull over and leave [a body] practically on the side of the road,” says Danny, adamant that the “Butcher of Manorville” is a butcher from somewhere else. “Unless you want it to be found.”

Well, yes and no... From the article her body was found by a woman walking her dog... from what I can tell, somewhere in this location.

"On a Saturday morning in the summer of 2003, a woman walking her dog down Halsey Manor Road, near the Long Island Expressway overpass, took a turn down a small paved road leading to a gated sump on one side, and lined by the Pine Barrens on the other." ( link)​

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...0.878754,-72.781842&spn=0.000945,0.00176&z=20

I could be wrong on the location... but from the description, this area does have a paved road going off Halsey Manor Road, a fenced area, and is right off LIE. If the above map is correct, it seems a lot less "in plain sight" than the spokesperson claims. Also, the other woman's body was found in the woods. Again, and imho, hardly "in plain sight."

Just so I have this right:
Killer 1: 4 burlap-wrapped sex workers who advertised on Craig's List
Killer 2: 2 dismembered women left in Manorville; their hands, feet & head left on Gilgo beach
Killer 3: Asian man
Killer 4: Toddler girl
?

The toddler has not been ruled a homicide. The DA's statement has caused the media to report that yes, there are at least three killers.

I've been scouring the missing persons pages from 2000, which was when the unidentified woman was found in manorville (November 200)and came up with this, and she fits the description of the body plus or minus a couple of inches and a couple of pounds. Its possible since her body was dismembered the estimated height was a little off,the age range kinda fits too, because she looks a little younger in the photographs than she actually was.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gruart_lourdes.html

Since I seemed to have woke up this morning dialed-in with an accurate hunch that the Manorville cases are linked to the ones in Gilgo (if you noticed, I actually posted this hunch and started this thread hours before the news broke), I'm hoping to take advantage of this mysterious state of awareness and post my next gut-feeling;

I strongly feel like these murders are not the work of a serial killer but the work of an organized crime organization.

Not the Mafia... Nope, don't feel it. But yes, an organized crime organization like a gang, a sex-slave ring, a wanna-be crime family, etc... There seems to be a very large presence of Asian, Hispanic as well as Russian sex-trade rings in the NYC, Queens, Brooklyn & Long Island area. Some specialize in prostitution, some in exotic dancers, and some in hostels disguised as massage pallors or run inside night clubs. Then of course, there are many girls who declare themselves. "independents".

With the tough economy, competition surely is intense in all industries (legal or illegal). Turf wars surely must exist. So does disloyalty, stealing, cheating, scamming, etc... IMO, these murders are the result of an organized crime group taking lives as a method of enforcing their rules, punishing those who break them, and possibly eliminating the competition. I now understand "the loop" that we charted and discussed in another thread. It is clear to me that the thugs responsible for the murders of the girls dumped in Manorville came from the West (most likey Brooklyn, Queens or maybe Nassau). On route back home they crossed over to Ocean Parkway and literally threw the heads, hands and feet out the window near Gilgo. This pattern was repeated at least twice.

The presence of the two male bodies that were dumped in that same stretch as well as the discovery of a head in a pond nearby also suggests an organized crime ring dumping ground.

The taunting phone calls to one of the victim's sisters suggest to me that one of the criminals responsible for the murders is a sick puppy who gets his kicks from that kind of sadistic behavior.

Re:http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/3/

"Taylor was an upstate New York native, last seen on the streets of Manhattan, working near the Port Authority Bus Terminal, the week before her body was found, according to police reports. She had been arrested for prostitution in Atlantic City, New York and D.C., where she had just relocated from that same month. Little else is known about Taylor; she was estranged from her family. She had been working near the Port Authority Bus Terminal between July 18-21, an area once known as the Minnesota Strip—a term coined by cops in the ’70s because that stretch of Eighth Avenue between 42nd and 50th Streets was known for prostitution, and when Minnesota passed tough anti-prostitution laws, many women left for the streets of NYC."

Commonalities of Jessica Taylor with the December Four Gilgo Beach (wrapped in Burlap):
She worked as a prostitute
Was last known to be working near the Port Authority
Parts of her were disposed of on the OP and within a mile of the Four December CL women.
She was found in an area where FOUR BODIES were disposed of. She was one of the four.
She disappeared in JULY!
She was petite.
She was a brunette.
She actually resembles ALC and MBB. Brown hair and greenish blue eyes.

Please explain the burlap. I didn't read anywhere about burlap @ Manorville.

I feel like it's one serial killer. Maybe someone else killed the baby but there are too many similarities between the burlap murders and Jessica. To me, these killings don't feel like 'hits'. Some of these bodies weren't found for years. If these murders were supposed to send a message, the bodies would have been found quickly and the killer would have wanted the remains to be identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back