1143 users online (265 members and 878 guests)  

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMaee View Post
    That was exactly my point, sorry I hadn't be on in a while and just got to this reply. I simply think that if someone is attempting to change a story after some time, they're doing it to fit whatever narrative they need it too. He can call himself her "boyfriend" but we all know what he really was, he could've very well killed her, and knew that girls had been missing, often time pimps and other sex workers notice long before the cops do.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk
    I would like to make note of two things.
    Changing stories? What was his original story?
    KW was in jail when JT was killed.

No I didnít get intercepted just been reading what people are saying I see some truth but also a lot of non truths was with Jessica for about three years with Remi she disappeared one morning from Washington DC in the morning she left the hotel we were staying at to go to the store for milk and to walk our 150 Lb Rottweiler and never saw her again we called the cops a couple hours later but they told us that we had to wait 24 hours before we could report her missing so the next morning we called again and they sent out 2 detectives out to talk to use we gave them all the info that we had about when she left and where she was going and they told us that they would be in contact .so a few days later they called and told us they found her car at a rest stop broken down also they found our dog at a dog pound where they told us they found him walking down the street a few miles away oh and by the way she was definitely not doing heroine all we did was smoke weed and drink Remi was our pimp and yes he was violent and we were abused by him on a regular basis but it wasnít him that killed her in my opinion I think That she decided that she had enough of how we were treated and was leaving us and when our old Honda Civic broke down she got a ride from someone made it to New York tried to turn a trick to get some money and got in the wrong car I miss Jess everyday and I really hope this site helps with the investigation after they found her body. We got the call on our way back to New York I was so scared I went back home to Connecticut and thatís when I got the call from the fbi saying that they needed to question me about her disappearance again after that I never heard from the fbi after that

Where was her car found?

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalH View Post
    No I didnít get intercepted just been reading what people are saying I see some truth but also a lot of non truths was with Jessica for about three years with Remi she disappeared one morning from Washington DC in the morning she left the hotel we were staying at to go to the store for milk and to walk our 150 Lb Rottweiler and never saw her again we called the cops a couple hours later but they told us that we had to wait 24 hours before we could report her missing so the next morning we called again and they sent out 2 detectives out to talk to use we gave them all the info that we had about when she left and where she was going and they told us that they would be in contact .so a few days later they called and told us they found her car at a rest stop broken down also they found our dog at a dog pound where they told us they found him walking down the street a few miles away oh and by the way she was definitely not doing heroine all we did was smoke weed and drink Remi was our pimp and yes he was violent and we were abused by him on a regular basis but it wasnít him that killed her in my opinion I think That she decided that she had enough of how we were treated and was leaving us and when our old Honda Civic broke down she got a ride from someone made it to New York tried to turn a trick to get some money and got in the wrong car I miss Jess everyday and I really hope this site helps with the investigation after they found her body. We got the call on our way back to New York I was so scared I went back home to Connecticut and thatís when I got the call from the fbi saying that they needed to question me about her disappearance again after that I never heard from the fbi after that
    Then I think itís safe to say the fbi knows who the killer is

@CrystalH, I'm glad you were not intercepted, I was hoping nobody got in your ear. Thanks for sticking around, you can help us fill in the blanks and tell her story. I have a few questions if you don't mind. First let us get the timeline right.

Do you know the exact date you last saw Jessica? The call on the way back to NY you talk of, how long was this after she went missing? What was the call about and who was it from? Was it days, weeks or months after she went missing that you talked to the FBI? Were you questioned in person or over the phone? Any other agencies contact you back then?

No I didn’t get intercepted just been reading what people are saying I see some truth but also a lot of non truths was with Jessica for about three years with Remi she disappeared one morning from Washington DC in the morning she left the hotel we were staying at to go to the store for milk and to walk our 150 Lb Rottweiler and never saw her again we called the cops a couple hours later but they told us that we had to wait 24 hours before we could report her missing so the next morning we called again and they sent out 2 detectives out to talk to use we gave them all the info that we had about when she left and where she was going and they told us that they would be in contact .so a few days later they called and told us they found her car at a rest stop broken down also they found our dog at a dog pound where they told us they found him walking down the street a few miles away oh and by the way she was definitely not doing heroine all we did was smoke weed and drink Remi was our pimp and yes he was violent and we were abused by him on a regular basis but it wasn’t him that killed her in my opinion I think That she decided that she had enough of how we were treated and was leaving us and when our old Honda Civic broke down she got a ride from someone made it to New York tried to turn a trick to get some money and got in the wrong car I miss Jess everyday and I really hope this site helps with the investigation after they found her body. We got the call on our way back to New York I was so scared I went back home to Connecticut and that’s when I got the call from the fbi saying that they needed to question me about her disappearance again after that I never heard from the fbi after that
    Exactly where in Queens would Jessica head to? What subway or subway stop was nearby? Were there any designated motels that she used?
    Theres a Queens connection. Did you and KW tell the FBI about the areas in Queens Jessica would frequent?
    KW said LE had zero interest in any information he had about Queens.
    Maureen disappeared. It appears the killer called her friend Sara. He said Maureen was last seen in Queens.
    Maybe the girls are killed in Queens and dumped in LI?

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Exactly where in Queens would Jessica head to? What subway or subway stop was nearby? Were there any designated motels that she used?
    Theres a Queens connection. Did you and KW tell the FBI about the areas in Queens Jessica would frequent?
    KW said LE had zero interest in any information he had about Queens.
    Maureen disappeared. It appears the killer called her friend Sara. He said Maureen was last seen in Queens.
    Maybe the girls are killed in Queens and dumped in LI?
    She was arrested in February 2003 for prostitution and assault in Long Island City, Queens.
    https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...unds-1.2865868

No I didn’t get intercepted just been reading what people are saying I see some truth but also a lot of non truths was with Jessica for about three years with Remi she disappeared one morning from Washington DC in the morning she left the hotel we were staying at to go to the store for milk and to walk our 150 Lb Rottweiler and never saw her again we called the cops a couple hours later but they told us that we had to wait 24 hours before we could report her missing so the next morning we called again and they sent out 2 detectives out to talk to use we gave them all the info that we had about when she left and where she was going and they told us that they would be in contact .so a few days later they called and told us they found her car at a rest stop broken down also they found our dog at a dog pound where they told us they found him walking down the street a few miles away oh and by the way she was definitely not doing heroine all we did was smoke weed and drink Remi was our pimp and yes he was violent and we were abused by him on a regular basis but it wasn’t him that killed her in my opinion I think That she decided that she had enough of how we were treated and was leaving us and when our old Honda Civic broke down she got a ride from someone made it to New York tried to turn a trick to get some money and got in the wrong car I miss Jess everyday and I really hope this site helps with the investigation after they found her body. We got the call on our way back to New York I was so scared I went back home to Connecticut and that’s when I got the call from the fbi saying that they needed to question me about her disappearance again after that I never heard from the fbi after that
    I am sorry you lost your friend, especially in such a violent way. One thing The Killing Fields made me realize is that recognizing the humanity of these girls and women who are prostitutes is lost. They become statistics and discarded humans. It is so sad that we in society treat others as less than. I hope they find out who killed Jessica and all the others. I also hope that by continuing to bring attention to these cases will somehow stop or decrease the murders of prostitutes. Such a sad situation.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42