Links to Missing Person and John Doe stories

That is neat.
I haven't seen that website before..Thank you.

I would really like to see your site,
yet none of the links are working on it for me.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

fourboys

fourboys said:
I would really like to see your site,
yet none of the links are working on it for me.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

fourboys

It could be that your computer is just not connecting. I tried the link and it worked for me when I put my mouse arrow on the address and clicked it twice. If this does not work for you, try putting your mouse on the address at the first letter, then holding the first button down, slide the mouse to the end of the address. This will amplify the line. Next hold the "control" button, and hit "C". Now move your mouse arrow up to the address box in your icons and hit "control" and "V" to put the address of the link in the box. Then simply hit "Go". Good luck.

I had found that site about 3 months ago and then lost it and regreted not remembering the name of that site. Thanks to your post I found it again and added it to my favorites. Thanks again!:eek:

I'm curious, does anyone know if when they do a large child *advertiser censored* bust, like the one just recently in San Diego, 10,000+ pictures, does law enforcement go through the pictures to see if any of the missing children are in the photos?

Please note. IDWanted.org is an interesting site, but it has a good deal of outdated information. Please verify elsewhere that someone is still missing if that is where you find the information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back