Man skipped 136 times in 15 seconds

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
An Indian man has made the record books by skipping 136 times in just 15 seconds.

Ranjit Pal got his name into the Limca Book of Records, India's version of the Guinness Book of Records.

The Tribune of Chandigarh reports that he skips so fast the rope becomes invisible and only a shrill whistling sound can be heard.

The Chandigarh resident claims he has sinced improved on his own record by skipping up to 160 times in 15 seconds.

His interest in skipping was aroused when he was asked to be a judge at a skipping competition in Jalandhar two years ago.

He said: "The contestants were skipping 130 to 170 times a minute. I did not say anything there but felt strongly that the skipping rate was not impressive.

"After returning home, I started skipping and in the very first attempt, I skipped 250 times in one minute."

He later improved his skipping performance to 350 times per minute after two months of practice.

When the 43-year-old performed before local authorities he skipped so fast that the number of skips could not be counted.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1126821.html?menu=

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4