The Scene

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting this thread to discuss how the scene may (or not) play into these murders.

Cross posting Redbird's find from other thread.
I have stumbled across a bondage/SM site that shows a picture of a girl called Marlena, who bears a resemblance to Shannan. This site shows pictures of their "dungeon" where they are "catering to Fetish and Fantasy roleplay, S&M, B&D CBT, Crossdressing and Medical themes. It claims to be Jasmine's dungeon and employees a large number of girls who advertise at $400 and up. It caught my eye because it is so scary, and because I think all five of the Long Island girls have used the name Jasmine at one time or another. It shows various rooms in "the dungeon" that can be used for various fetish themes. The rooms look high dollar. The place does not look fly-by-night, and the more I thought about it, the more I wondered if it might be something that connected all the girls, aside from Craig's list. It is something I think LE should definitely check out, if they haven't already and I sent an e-mail to the Find Shannan Gilbert website to try to make someone aware of it.

A john posted that he had been visited by SCPD regarding these murders on January 16, 2011. Since we cannot post links to sex-ish forums, just enter the following sentence, quoted, in the google machine.
I was visited two days ago from the SCPD

A john posted that he had been visited by SCPD regarding these murders on January 16, 2011. Since we cannot post links to sex-ish forums, just enter the following sentence, quoted, in the google machine.
I was visited two days ago from the SCPD

Do you think this guy meant "Carolina" (aka ALC) when he said that SCPD questioned him b/c he had cell calls and texts with "Christina" who SCPD said was reported missing...It has been stated by ALC's sister and roommate that ALC was never reported missing. By the time this guy was visited they had already ID'd her body, right? So...how if she wasn't reported "missing?"

Do we know if it was ALC who was found with a ligature around her neck?

When I google the supposed Backpage comment about the "robbery Scam, looking for the original post about ALC (Carolina and her "sister," Italia) the only thing that comes up now is the UG quote.

Does anyone else remember comments from customers about girls advertising parties at various hotels. It makes me wonder if some of the johns knew each other this way and maybe had a referral system going. Probably some of them know more than they would risk revealing.

I have been doing a little more research and apparently, as described in a Wikireport on the subject, "dungeon" is a general term for an establishment that provides props and services for those interested in S&M, role playing, fetishes. These places, by stating they do not provide sex, are able to operate legally, in the same way message parlors are able to operate.

Do you think this guy meant "Carolina" (aka ALC) when he said that SCPD questioned him b/c he had cell calls and texts with "Christina" who SCPD said was reported missing...It has been stated by ALC's sister and roommate that ALC was never reported missing. By the time this guy was visited they had already ID'd her body, right? So...how if she wasn't reported "missing?"

Do we know if it was ALC who was found with a ligature around her neck?

I did some sleuthing on "Christina", along with the phone number the poster gave for her. I came up empty handed. :(

Okay, here's the scoop regarding "Christina":

Long Island Dandy posts (dated 01-16-2011), "I posted this on another board but I wanted to also post here so that everyone is aware of what's happening...I had SCPD at my home the night before last questioning the whereabouts about this girl. Appreantly she has gone missing in the August/September timeframe and they are questioning everyone that appears on her texts or emails (they contacted me becuase we had texted in July or August). Be aware that you may be contacted."

In LID's other post, her refers to the missing girl as "Christina", but posts under a thread for Carolina and Italia (who we know is ALC and her "sister"). "Christina" (aka Bella aka Sasha aka Kelly) is NOT ALC or Italia. She did outcalls from Farmindale (at least for a time), and I found an ad (with pics) from March of this year...so she is also NOT missing. She does look alittle bit like ALC, though, so my guess is that LID has confused "Christina" (who is alive and well) with ALC (who went missing in Sept. 2010).

If you want to see pics of "Christina" for comparison, google "Christina in Famingdale Utopia Guide".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back