2011.05.11 HLN: Vinnie Politan's Special Report at 5:00 EDT

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
I've been watching this daily recap on the Casey Anthony case. Haven't seen threads about it, but I will probably tune in to Vinnie's program. I doubt that I will be able to watch daily trial coverage, so a summary each day will be welcome.

Talking about JB's opening statement that will "make everything clear" about the case. JVM going to discuss this on her show this evening 7:00PM EDT.

Jean Casarez talks about Casey's inability to move her hands and that this is the reason that she left the courtroom.

I'm with ya, I'm tuned in too. But I'm looking forward to JVM's show where she promises a guest who will present a possible explanation to Jose's claim to clear up the 31 days in his opening statement.
After I digest that, I can comment more.
Meanwhile, the laundry piles up in the hallway by the laundry room. And, I've stopped cooking dinners on Monday.

Beth Karas suggests some "ring of truth" to accusations of sexual abuse that Casey made against George.

Beth Karas suggests some "ring of truth" to accusations of sexual abuse that Casey made against George.

Wow...can you clarify what she said? As in, that's what Beth "heard" or that is what Beth "believes?" Do you know? TIA

And I wonder who can be a witness to this and back it up? Lee? Cindy? Oh boy, George. I'm just soooo cynical that if it's only been Casey telling people, versus someone knowing/living/seeing it, I just find it hard to believe.

And then...how will that play into why she killed her dear daughter........................................

Jean Casarez said that "Casey Anthony is a beautiful girl!" Score one for Cindy who is convinced that people were jealous of Casey because she was so pretty! :sick:

Wow...can you clarify what she said? As in, that's what Beth "heard" or that is what Beth "believes?" Do you know? TIA

And I wonder who can be a witness to this and back it up? Lee? Cindy? Oh boy, George. I'm just soooo cynical that if it's only been Casey telling people, versus someone knowing/living/seeing it, I just find it hard to believe.

And then...how will that play into why she killed her dear daughter........................................

Beth Karas was speaking in response to comments that have been made about the relationship between Casey and her father, George's demeanor in jailhouse phone conversations with his daughter, and George's alleged suicide attempt.

Jean Casarez said that "Casey Anthony is a beautiful girl!" Score one for Cindy who is convinced that people were jealous of Casey because she was so pretty! :sick:

Putting on my "trying to be neutral hat" I just don't find her pretty or beautiful. Seriously. Nothing special. Not ugly, but not ugly does not equal pretty or beautiful, does it? And I agree with a poster yesterday, who said KC looks more like a 30 year old now, she's aged...I guess the bad jail tweezing and lack of sunlight and that dreadful hair aren't helping.

Beth Karas was speaking in response to comments that have been made about the relationship between Casey and her father, George's demeanor in jailhouse phone conversations with his daughter, and George's alleged suicide attempt.

Okay, so it's not that Beth believes any of it, right? Hope not!

Talking about JB's opening statement that will "make everything clear" about the case. JVM going to discuss this on her show this evening 7:00PM EDT.

Jean Casarez talks about Casey's inability to move her hands and that this is the reason that she left the courtroom.

bbm
:waitasec: why was she handcuffed?

bbm
I doubt that...if that's the case why the trial then?

He and lately Mason are throwing around statements that are intended to GRAB our attention.. sensationalizing, grandstanding IMO
:twocents:

So if there is a ring of truth to accusations of sexual abuse against George
Then Casey's allegations of sexual abuse against Lee also ring true. :twocents:

Casey accused Lee and her recollection is more 'ahem' detailed.

Visiting in PDX and have no access to tv . . . counting on you all to keep me updated (and hopefully Sierra will have a youtube link later . . . pretty please?) TIA

I started a thread for ISSUES with Jane Valez-Mitchell on HLN this hour during which she will discuss Casey Anthony case and the (alleged) "new defense strategy".

Well, this sheds some light on the why the DT requested a lot of PI hours to go to Ohio. Ferreting out dirt on GA and his family perhaps?

Actually, my good friend and I were talking about this AHA moment promised by the defense. She said something along the lines of "it had to be BIG, SHOCKING and SHAMEFUL and it had to paint ICA as a true victim whose only crime was protecting her daughter against something "bad". So bad and shameful and traumatizing that she blocked it out ---temporarily.

We did come up with a few scenarios but I won't detail them because this is a family channel and well you get the picture. Oh, one other thing, the abuse thing...my friend said something interesting about that too. She said it tends to be generational. So I wonder, is the defense really going to go there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back