2011.05.11 Issues With Jane Valez-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Jane Valez-Mitchell will discuss the Casey Anthony case this hour.

On the last trailer she said they were going to predict what the AHA moment was going to be. And she said it was 'jaw dropping'...

JVM promises a "jaw dropping theory" by someone close to the investigation. Oh, my...wonder who and what this bombshell will be. (ho hum)

On the last trailer she said they were going to predict what the AHA moment was going to be. And she said it was 'jaw dropping'...

Can someone please watch it and report back? I can't stand that show. It runs for an hour, so there will be promos about the AHA moment for 57 minutes and then she will come up with 1 minute of some theory she has copied off here...:banghead:

JVM promises a "jaw dropping theory" by someone close to the investigation. Oh, my...wonder who and what this bombshell will be. (ho hum)

I just don't see anything that can be draw dropping at this point. More than likely something our good folks at Websleuths figured out a very long time ago.

Can someone please watch it and report back? I can't stand that show. It runs for an hour, so there will be promos about the AHA moment for 57 minutes and then she will come up with 1 minute of some theory she has copied off here...:banghead:

I'd also appreciate it if someone would report back. I don't have cable, so can't watch.

JVM: "You won't believe what we're going to tell you on the other side of the break!"

Here comes da bus. Here comes da bus.

***My GUESS...
CINDY CASEY AND CAYLEE ARE ALL SISTERS!

It is coming up after the commercial apparently. She said it was going to be an attorney close to the case who is going to spell out his theory....hmmmm[ she said that earlier on Vinnies show]

Duh, we knew this months ago. Aledged abuse by her family. Sheesh

Family dysfunction. No BOMBSHELL there. We know that already.

Big whoop. That's not a jaw-dropper, Jane - and I hardly think it explains anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288