2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
<SIDEBAR THREAD>

fruit-display.jpg

http://www.totallytents.net/images/ice-fruit/fruit-display.jpg

Potential Casey Jurors To Be Asked About Death Penalty
Judge, Attorneys To Question Jury Pool

"Snip" POSTED: 6:30 am EDT May 12, 2011

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Jury selection in the Casey Anthony murder trial continues Thursday morning when 69 potential jurors return to a Pinellas County courtroom for further questioning.

Jury selection enters its second stage, which will determine whether potential jurors are "death qualified."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27864549/detail.html

Good morning everyone!

This thread will open at 8:15 AM EDT and will close as soon as court is in session.

Good morning everyone!

This thread will open at 8:15 AM EDT and will close as soon as court is in session.

What is up for today? Yesterday went on how long?

Hello, Blue Jackets fan here reporting for duty. Today should be very interesting to say the least.

Is the judge bringing in people from the homeless shelter today? Was that for real?

So, we're not calling even more jurors in for the first phase? We're dealing with the 60-something that have already been chosen and going into phase two? I was really hoping we would get at least a 100 before going into phase two? Oh well, I'm excited for the next round. Casey won't have to hear the charges against her again so we won't have to watch her work herself up.

Good Morning everyone!!

Is the judge bringing in people from the homeless shelter today? Was that for real?

IIRC, the Judge is having going to check to see how many people within the homeless shelter has a valid driver's license. I am not exactly sure when these people will be interviewed by the court.

I think he was being serious about it. Wouldn't be a bad idea as long they make sure to weed out the mentally ill and drug addicts and convicts (which here in Columbus O-HI-O make up 90 percent of the population at the shelters)

I am showing a live feed of the shield in the courtroom. Let's move here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135970"]2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

morning guys gals etc! they wore me out last night but I still got up and got all the laundry done, etc etc!

only 5 days left til trial!!!

I thought the second phase did not start until Friday as HHJP was telling people they would receive a call and they could go to work today if they wanted to. I am assuming these are the ones that were hardship from Monday they are bringing back. I sure hope they can seat this jury by Friday at the latest so they can head to Orlando on Monday and get this thing started on Tuesday as planned.

According to Welsh reporter Perry estimates getting through 5 per hour...

Showing State seal on live.cnn.com.

Anyone else not get anything done at their house yet this week? I just moved in here a week ago and still have boxes to unpack! Whoops!

Ready for this next phase!

Good morning my fellow e-jurors! Thanks for making me hungry Harmony2, looks lovely. :)

Let's hope no shenanigans or delays today.

:HHJP: in 2 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member