FL - couple accused of leaving preschoolers alone in tent

MorenoI

Reaction score
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=418

A Lake Butler couple was arrested on charges of child neglect after investigators determined they left two preschool daughters alone in a tent while they went to a methadone clinic in Gainesville.

OMG I could think of a million things that could happen to this children, that were left all alone in this tent!!!

Kathy and Mark Tucker were arrested, according to Sheriff Jerry Whitehead, who also said his deputies worked with the Department of Children and Family to move the “children involved to a safer environment with other family members.”

the link doesn't work.. it takes me to starting a new WS"s thread LOL ;)

Lock those two losers up and throw away the key! What is wrong with people?

What? At first I thought I was going to read the family was homeless. I figured "That's messed up they went to get their methadone and left the kids". Nooooooooooooo they live in a house and made them babies live in a tent?

O.K. the other child was at school. Did that child live in the tent? Nobody noticed save for the family friend? Gram didn't even know they were out there.

Trip to the methadone clinic and plasma center. Hmmmmmmm. Well if it means anything keep them locked up for at least three days they'll be begging to live in a tent cause they are gonna get wicked sick withdrawls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back