Back to the Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharsin

Reaction score
I would love to go back to the beginning of this case, when Caylee was first reported missing. See Cindy's interview right after the Bond Hearing, and much of the coverage from that first 2 months. I know that Patty/Sierra1947 has a great channel, and I use it everyday, God love her for the countless hours she devotes to this. Does anyone know of a good resource where we can go back and rewatch the News Briefs and Coverage from the first few months of this case?

TIA to ALL and especially you Patty!!

I wish some of the New Channels would post some of those beginning New Clips, I would love to review them again now, knowing what we know, it would be interesting to see.

Hi pharsin :)

Here ya go! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189"]Show Videos and Transcripts[/ame]

It is in our Resource forum and is a No Discussion thread. Terrific reference and Patty G has uploaded most everything from her youtube channel there.

I'm going to close this thread because the topic is so general it is going to be impossible to have a topic-specific conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow