FL - Online predator sting 22 arrested including military members

Good article. I like the way they are pointing out the lack of taking responsibility by the websites.

"Whips, masks, and tulips"

Lousey freaks. The Sheriff held up a box and said some of these guys were going to beat children who they thought were as young as 9 years old while they had sex with them. Never exclude the obligatory freaky, scary mask. We have Grammatas Grammatas to thank for that one.

Names and ugly *ss faces at link.

Some of the sites used were of course Craigslist, O.K. Cupid, and Backpage. I never heard of that one.

http://bartow.wtsp.com/news/news/accused-child-predators-brought-whips-masks-tulips/58582

Some of these pervs are parents themselves. Some were on conventions. One guy was on a flippin golfing trip with buddies. I am soooooooo glad he got busted. Now his friends know and his family. Explain tha one dude. Also there's one guy who wrote a book on Television and how to make digital dollars count.

How sad this is just one little segment of freakazoids out there. Sends flowers to the presumed mom that would pimp out her child. Sheesh!

Brian S Fenn. He loves the outdoors. He'd like to meet an open minded woman who likes tattoos. Oh he forgot to mention on his dating site he also would like to initiate an 11 year old into sex in a coming of age ceremony. Getthehe*louttahere.

http://www.datehookup.com/User-264315235.htm

"I don't want the predators to think we're slowing down. We've already reloaded," warned Sheriff Judd. "For those of you that think you've got it figured out, you only saw what we did last time."

love that quote

go Sheriff Judd!

The 22 perps are a cross section of the American male population. Eighteen to 61, white, black, Latino, and Asian, they come from different walks in life. Some have criminal backgrounds, others are professionals. They could be anyone's father, brother or husband. And they all share a desire and willingness to have sex with a child. That makes a very grim statement about our society.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back