2011.05.13 Anthonys Threaten to Sue Brad Conway

LOL he jumped off the train and now they are gonna make him pay.

Where is the A's getting all this money for filing this suit and that suit? That stuff costs money.

LOL he jumped off the train and now they are gonna make him pay.

Where is the A's getting all this money for filing this suit and that suit? That stuff costs money.

I can tell you as an attorney myself that most attorneys will throw themselves in to the middle of this circus just for the publicity, you cant buy the sort of advertising that Nancy Grace gives the players in this case, every night for nothing, win or lose every attorney involved in this case will come out a celebrity and their careers better off then before. Its just the way it works.

I do wonder where all this money to defend her and sue this guy or that guy is coming from but my best guess is that most of these lawyers are just doing it for the publicity their firms and their name will get by being a player involved in this whole dog and pony show.

Whenever you have to deal with people that are so dysfunctional the sad truth of the matter is that unless you are within the dynamic of dysfunction you are seen as expendible and/or a non entity. Mr. Conway is yet more collateral damage. JMHO.

I don't see that they will win this case but they sure will make him pay for any percieved betrayals-percieved by them and not necessarily accurate. Through the looking glass darkly is the way to see their point of view IMHO.

All JMHO.

Personally, I think they are tossing this out for public consumption only. They will never file anything against BC, but they hope the threat lends credibility to the mitigation factors, which IMO is the only hope they have to save ICA's life.
We already know they could care less what people think of them, because in their minds, they are smarter than everyone, better than everyone, and more entitled than anyone!

Once again, I'm not buying what they are trying to sell.

Who aren't the Anthony's suing ?

I suspect soon George and Cindy will be suing each other. :twocents:

Wonder if they will sue Mr. NeJame while they are at it :floorlaugh:

Right now I'm just so tired of GA and CA already. Another way to get into the media without saying anything themselves.
Why can't they just push past the accusations and fill their grown shoes? Any little thing and they become sue happy. Think this "sue me, sue you back" is going to go into overdrive once this trial is over and done with. What a mess!

I heard nothing, that he said, that was in violation of attorney-client privilege...the A's must be feeling awfully threatened and this is their only way of lashing out. Wow, just wait until the trial starts !

I have been waiting for that one - after the blowup at Nejame's office with GA busting in on his TV Conf with Tim Miller I really expected there to be news of a suit and a complaint to the bar.

Nobody gets off by getting entangled with the A's............but as our esteemed counselor pointed out, the attorneys will continue the feeding frenzy on this drama just for the free advertising.

Baez is lead dog in that chow line.

I can tell you as an attorney myself that most attorneys will throw themselves in to the middle of this circus just for the publicity, you cant buy the sort of advertising that Nancy Grace gives the players in this case, every night for nothing, win or lose every attorney involved in this case will come out a celebrity and their careers better off then before. Its just the way it works.

I do wonder where all this money to defend her and sue this guy or that guy is coming from but my best guess is that most of these lawyers are just doing it for the publicity their firms and their name will get by being a player involved in this whole dog and pony show.
The JAC will have something to say if there turns out to be money somewhere.
I really answered you cuz I WANT THAT HOTDOG! Too cute

Wonder if they will sue Mr. NeJame while they are at it :floorlaugh:

If you notice, for some reason they DO NOT PLAY with Mr NeJame,maybe he knows EVERYTHING,and the only reason he has not told is because of that client/atty privledge.Mess with him and it's all out :twocents:

So much misplaced anger coming from George & Cindy. I wonder if reality is setting in and they will eventually let the anger go where it belongs --- against the one that destroyed their lives.

The JAC will have something to say if there turns out to be money somewhere.
I really answered you cuz I WANT THAT HOTDOG! Too cute
but KC doesn't have any money and that's the issue with JAC, right?

So much misplaced anger coming from George & Cindy. I wonder if reality is setting in and they will eventually let the anger go where it belongs --- against the one that destroyed their lives.

I keep waiting to see signs of that, but just not seeing it. I doubt they can focus on what was actually done for more than a few fleeting seconds and all of the rest of it is their way of focusing their attention someplace else. I just have believed from the beginning that all sanity would flee if they allowed themselves to actually focus on reality.

Who aren't the Anthony's suing ?

I suspect soon George and Cindy will be suing each other. :twocents:

I wouldn't doubt that for a moment. Wait and see... I bet that happens in the future after this case is over.

IMHO they cannot, will not look in the mirror. So they throw the rage inside themselves outward towards others. Ugly coping. Again JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back