2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

This thread will open as soon as we see a live feed in the courtroom. Court is expected to start at 8:30 AM EDT and I sure hope we do have a live feed.

On Friday, one of our members thought they spotted Rosie viewing Websleuths on her computer during court proceedings.

I noticed last night while watching WFTV link Part 16, that it appears it was not Websleuths on Rosie's computer.

Here is the link:
http://www.wftv.com/video/27890712/index.html

Around 1:49 you see Rosie get up from her table and bring her computer to the defense table. Although the web page that Rosie has on her screen shows blue across the top, it does not appear to be WS.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 75
I'm lost - are we here now?

wftv up and running. Casey wearing a nice purple? top with cardie - don't think Cindy is organising here clothes now, Cindy never dressed her this well. ICA looks relaxed and court has just started!

OK I'm here and listening but have to get ready to go in 45 minutes. I'll jump in if (when) something crazy happens.

Judge Perry - we're going to take about some folks and their hardship issues.

1123 - hardship issues, sons graduation, trip to keys deposits done, time off work.

Hardship folks are up first. :waitasec:

I thought this pool was people who were already asked about this. :waitasec:

1123 has already formed an opinion - he thinks she's guilty and can't lay that aside.

And he thinks she is guilty! :great:

:lol: The defense previously objected to him being excused! They have withdrawn that objection!

PJ has already formed a guilty opinion and he cannot lay that aside.

Excused for cause.

Did we already have 1123 up for the second round of questioning?

PJ already formed an opinion. Guilty! What a way to start the day, eh ICA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah