2011.05.16 Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Prepping the Sidebar for tomorrow...

Laundry & vacuuming caught up for the week? Check.
Breakfast buffet ready? Check.
Fixins chilling for lunch? Check.
Crockpot ready to go for afternoon? Check.
Bar fully stocked? Check.
Seatbelts and barf bags ready to go? Check.
Protective covering secured over keyboard? Check.

Breakfast buffet's ready. (No noshing, any of you who are peeking in overnight!)

spread.jpg

http://www.jdkcatering.com/images/header/spread.jpg

good morning yall!! :loveyou:

I'm "lucky" that I am +5 hours ahead, I have til 1.30 to get all my stuff done but then I am up til so late with it!

Well another day to be entrenched in this case and get a TENTH of my work done!!

...I wonder if I should change my voicemail on Thursday to a recorded message saying I'm on vacation in Tahiti for 3 months? :waitasec:

Praying the DT does not play around today and we get 'er done.
Stalling will not stop the inevitable.

Good Morning :)

I'm off to work shortly so won't be able to watch with all of you :(
I'll watch and read later, I want to say Thanks for all the posts and work everyone does here.

Good morning, everyone! :wave: I am hoping that the alternates will be seated today. Wonder if any of the seated jurors will be dismissed due to 'backstrikes' either side may decide to use?

Morning All. Getting ready for work but on Wed. I am off for a week. Hoping opening statements will be on Thursday. I have realatives coming in from Clearwater. I am anxiously awaiting their thoughts on what is going to happen in their hometown regarding this case. Hope they have some insight I can forward to you all. Although I will be busy I will be much more able to view and listen in. Hope JP can achieve what he needs to get this trial going. Have a good day and stay calm. Peace

Good Morning!

I was thinking this morning- Wouldn't it be great to have a guilty verdict on Caylee's Birthday this year? I believe it is possible!

Good Morning!

I was thinking this morning- Wouldn't it be great to have a guilty verdict on Caylee's Birthday this year? I believe it is possible!

I'd be fine with sentencing on her birthday.....

Good morning all! Off to watch the shuttle and then back to listen. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Caylee+Anthony+Aug+Nine+zero+five.jpg

:blowkiss: Caylee

I can only imagine how beautiful Caylee would have turned out to be. I figure that between now and the next week or two she will have completed kindergarten.
God Bless this sweet child.

Good morning all! Off to watch the shuttle and then back to listen. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

very, very jealous if you are going to the launch - I' m watching it on the net on Nasa TV - once I get all my orlando Caylee news dialed in, I 'm a little afraid my netbook will launch itself into oblivion. Wishing good luck to all those "endeavors" today...

Good morning Mods and fellow posters. :)

Good Morning! :coffeews:

I have a feeling that this week will be fantastic!

:great: :great: :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member