2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

What time do the proceedings start today?

Good morning everyone! :)

Let's hope they can wrap this up today and we can finally move on to the trial and opening statements.

oh, and just a gentle reminder - be careful with your words. Re-read before you post. Respect is a powerful thing.

Good morning!

Court starts at 8:30 a.m. EST again today.

Morning All. Hope you are all well and ready for today. Hopefully this is the last day of jury selection and the real show will start Thursday. Have a great day. See you later. Looking forward to all your posts. Peace

Good morning everyone! :seeya:

I just start out by saying good morning then just read and watch the rest of the day! I actually fell asleep in my chair two times yesterday and missed some of the live coverage! (new blood pressure meds)

I want thank everyone for their informative posts and also for the laughs that breaks the tension.

Thank you, Mods! You are the best there is!

Will this trial go on Saturdays like they have been doing this week, or will they get both Sat and Sun off?

Will this trial go on Saturdays like they have been doing this week, or will they get both Sat and Sun off?

Judge Perry said yesterday that trial will be 9 to 5 Mon-Fri and half a day Saturdays.

Good Morning ...curious how many jurors will be taken out today...anybody willing to guess?

Can whomever is starting these thread please provide a link to the live stream in the first post?
I have trouble finding it on google.

Can whomever is starting these thread please provide a link to the live stream in the first post?
I have trouble finding it on google.

I think they're usually provided in the first post of the jury selection thread - but look above my post and below your post, Tulessa has them in her sig line.

Good morning all. Ready to read, listen, and watch. Such a busy day.....Hope we get the jury today!

Good Morning Everyone! Oh Yum! The Buffet looks delish! Thank You! I hope nobody gets relieved of duty, but if it happens, I think maybe 4 will be excused. The Day is FINALLY here, FINALLY. 3 long years and now the real justice for Caylee is right at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401