OR - Robert Smith for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Eugene, 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — A man convicted of producing child *advertiser censored* for distribution over the Internet was sentenced to more than 50 years in prison.

Robert Earl Smith, 53, of Eugene pleaded guilty last month to sexual abuse and sodomy involving an infant who was less than a year old. Deputy Lane County District Attorney Debra Vogt told the judge Monday that a life term for Smith is the only way to ensure he won't harm other children.

Vogt said Smith used encryption software to hide computer images of child *advertiser censored*, converted space in his attic for storing and using the *advertiser censored* for his sexual gratification, and wrote fictional stories about kidnapping, raping, torturing and killing small children.

In e-mail exchanges with an undercover investigator, Smith, who used "naughtygrampa" as an Internet screen name, encouraged the officer to abuse a young child. Smith also wrote that he only abuses very young children because they can't tell on him.

"He admitted he had always had an interest in child *advertiser censored*," Vogt told Lane County Circuit Judge Karsten Rasmussen. "He said he enjoyed the fantasy and titillation of child *advertiser censored*."

A search warrant served at Smith's home and office turned up evidence that he photographed himself sexually abusing a very young girl and distributed the images on the Internet, Vogt said.

Full Story

I hope he has an "accident" while in jail!!!!!!!! :razz:

To call this guy a is an insult to the real scumbags :sick:

This is the worst thing I think I've ever heard. An infant LESS than a year old? And this animal sees that as a "sexual being"????? If I was the judge, I would have sentenced this guy to 50 years in general population, NOT to solitary where they'll have to keep him in order to save his life. Its certainly not worth it. My God. There has GOT to be a special place in Hell for monsters like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back