2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
We'll be here as soon as the cameras are back on in court!

I've been on and off today, but from what I've seen, I don't see how anyone can look at ICA, and the way she's acted in court today, and not see guilty! She does not look like someone who's even remotely innocent. Sitting there laughing etc....when she's on trial for the murder of her sweet daughter!

Here we go. We'll be fine guys. I know it's frustrating, but I cannot imagine the pressure on the SA's table making sure they get the right jury. I would not want to be in their shoes.

#3158 - previous notes

#3158 - Male - ep hrdshp; will be pd by work; is a little league umpire/coach; has sleep apnea/narcolepsy (sp?) last episode was over a year ago

I am so sorry I just tried to report the Morning Thread was closed . . . (I got lost there for a minute . . . but I found myself) So Sorry Mods!

AnthonyCaylee4.jpg

Let us keep her in our thoughts throughout this today.

Most of his coworkers and friends that he recalls discussing this case believe that KC is guilty.

PJ has heard some about this case, some friends and co-workers think she may be guilty.

3158-Male-he has sleep apnea and narcolepsy has a NC vacation scheduled on the 4th of July. His Girlfriends grandson graduation

thinks she is guilty

well that's not a surprise

He has formed an opinion - she is guilty.

Purdy sure the secret is out that if you say she's guilty you get outta jury duty....

this PJ thinks she is guilty . . . can he set these opinions aside?
PJ: I think I can

I am so sorry I just tried to report the Morning Thread was closed . . . (I got lost there for a minute . . . but I found myself) So Sorry Mods!

We are just glad you found us! We need a buddy system or something. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member