GUILTY WA - Marvin Moore for child *advertiser censored*, Auburn, 2006

Missizzy

Reaction score
Two years? Two years for 40,000 images and 4,400 videos of sadistic child *advertiser censored*? He pleaded guilty to a single charge. I'm sorry but I don't get it. Yet another time when I have to ask, which child victim got the validation of a conviction?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/arti...0-000-child-*advertiser censored*-1383154.php

Auburn [WA] man accused of owning 40,000 child-*advertiser censored* images goes to prison

"An Auburn man accused of possessing more than 40,000 images of child *advertiser censored* has been sentenced to two years in prison. Federal prosecutors said Marvin Moore, 47, had one of the largest-ever local collections of child *advertiser censored*, which they said included more than 4,400 videos. Moore had images of prepubescent minors and children under 12, and images depicting bestiality, young children in bondage, and sadistic and masochistic conduct...."

and

Moore pleaded guilty to one count of child possession in November and was sentenced Monday..."

and

"....He possessed a very high numer of images of young children being subjected to severe, degrading and traumatic acts of sexual exploitation...."

and

"...But on Monday, U.S. District Court Judge James Robart gave Moore a two-year sentence, followed by 15 years of supervised released...."

more at link

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998