2011.05.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
:seeya:

Here is our thread for tonight.......

NG discussing jury selection, GA/CA "trademarking" Caylee's name, ICA's alleged repressed memories of abuse........

"tot mom" Judge can't seat jury: say she's guilty! Can Judge seat impartial jury?

Showing audio clips of p/j being questioned with responses they feel she's guilty.

NG also covering another case.

Whoa - NG sportin' a new do!

They showed that someone is selling "Perry's Plan" t-shirts.

The A's trademarked Caylee's name? What does the money go to?

Mark Klass on NG right now talking about missing 6 y/o boy who's mother was found deceased in Motel room . . . she purchased clothing for the child. MK says no person who plans to harm a child would buy clothing for the child in his opinion. That is another stark contrast to the KC case . . . no provisions for little Caylee.

Mark Klass on NG right now talking about missing 6 y/o boy who's mother was found deceased in Motel room . . . she purchased clothing for the child. MK says no person who plans to harm a child would buy clothing for the child in his opinion. That is another stark contrast to the KC case . . . no provisions for little Caylee.
I'm going to piggyback off your post. I know this is O/T but we are all waiting for NG to get to Caylee. Could this little boy be the one they found in Maine? I heard JVM say tonight they kinda thought it might have been Kyron but I don't think it looks like Kyron at all. The pics they are showing of this little boy does kinda look like the one found in Maine.

I thought of the little boy in Maine, as well.

Timothy's thread is here -

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136235"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136235[/ame]

I'm going to piggyback off your post. I know this is O/T but we are all waiting for NG to get to Caylee. Could this little boy be the one they found in Maine? I heard JVM say tonight they kinda thought it might have been Kyron but I don't think it looks like Kyron at all. The pics they are showing of this little boy does kinda look like the one found in Maine.

I was thinking the exact same thing today...very eery (and I also don't think it's Kyron...)

Editing to add - unfortunately the ht wt etc, don't match.

We want to find these children, and everyday there's another one. People really need to get a grip on themselves.

Here we go - showing clips and snippets of all we know now - including HHJP

Ya know...I was noticing all these other stories trumping KC today....just when she is thinking she is pretty cool for being on the news the last few days.

Talking about all the strikes this morning and the lady this afternoon that was praying for mercy for ICA

NG discussing Casey now.

"The Judge cannot seat a jury" Potential jurors saying Casey is guilty.

Local reporter saying within first 15 minutes 5 p/j were gone. Another later on who watches NG's show and knows all about the case. Another p/j praying for Casey in court was dismissed; didn't want to be part of the case and obviously sympathetic. NG also talking about female p/j who says she cannot pass judgment; NG can't understand why this one hasn't been dismissed. Also mentioned others dismissed.

commercial

Talking about 1319 - the "judgment lady". NG says she can't stay on the jury and asking why she isn't gone. Well duh, NG - we know why she isn't gone.

There was a guy today that said he was smoking something? That's what Robin (NG reporter on the scene) just said. Huh?

What is this sensationalism that Tot Mom can't find a jury. They're doing it, and it has not taken that long.

That was just wrong. That lady (not sure of her name) was ridiculing the man in his 20's for not being on FB. That is just wrong IMO.

So the kid has other interests. It isn't a crime to NOT be on FB FGS! :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member