GUILTY OH - Emily Thompson for raping 2yo boy, Uhrichsville, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A woman went to New Philadelphia police to make a complaint about him. During the interview the mother explained she met the man in January. She also told LE that the man had her undress and have sexual contact with her child to be photographed.

The momster willingly showed cops one picture. She told them she deleted the rest. Mom went from victim to perp at the speed of sound. "It was his fetish" the mom explained. Meanwhile cops had a warrant for the guys house and are combing through his computer. Svengali there said he didn't know a thing about the photos, but admitted he was blackmailing the woman.

http://www.timesreporter.com/commun...a-suspect-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case

What planet are these people living on? Planet Klonopin? Planted Pervert? For heaven sakes if George Clooney came to her house and offered to be her man and pay her $5,000 a day I would pray that as a mother she would not endanger her child. Little guy is with child protective services.

you want me to do what honey?

oh ... I don't know ... that's kinda weird ...

well, ok, you talked me into it

I'll just DESTROY my son's life for you and take pictures as proof just in case you decide to blackmail me later

Wait a minute. What you sayin' about Klonopin? There's some of us out here who use it to lessen the impact of seizures and have NO problem at all recognizing what is and is NOT appropriate to do with children. The guy is disgusting. The woman is even disgusting-er. And let's not bring George into this, for heaven's sake.

The child is where he needs to be.

The child has been placed temporarily in the custody of his father, who resides elsewhere in Ohio, according to Uhrichsville K-9 officer Mike Hickman.

What a dumb dumb woman! I hope this child does not go back to this "mother". JMO

Poor child! What in the heck is wrong with people. Doesn't anyone know how to "act right" anymore? Sick!

Wait a minute. What you sayin' about Klonopin?

My public apologies, Izzy. A friend of mine takes it for some kind of seizures or as she says "I got a nerve stressed".

O.K. I confess. I stole that. The other day on our news a guy was asking people if they voted and did they know the candidates. One guy goes "Ummm well no cause I'm on another planet". The interviewer goes "What planet do you live on?" and he goes "Planet Klonopin". I found that priceless for the fact he had the nerve to say that on TV. So I stole it, alright?

Meanwhile I want the name released of the guy in this horrendous crime.

September 2012:

Emily E. Thompson, of 317 S. Wardell St., was indicted by a Tuscarawas County grand jury on one count of rape, two counts of child endangering and one count of prohibitions concerning companion animals...

During the investigation, a search warrant was obtained for the residence of the 25-year-old New Philadelphia man involved in the case. Assistant County Prosecutor Patrick Williams said Wednesday the man’s role in the case remains under investigation.

During the search, officers confiscated computers, cellphones and photo-storage devices, which were forwarded for testing by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation. The time needed for the testing and the schedules involved accounted for the lag time in the case until the recent indictment, the prosecutor explained.

http://m.timesreporter.com/article/20120913/News/309139880

May 2013:

A 26-year-old Uhrichsville woman pleaded guilty to rape, child endangering and cruelty to animals in Tuscarawas County Common Pleas Court Judge Elizabeth Thomakos’ courtroom Wednesday.

Emily E. Thompson, of 317 S. Wardell St., waived her right to trial, entering a guilty plea to an amended indictment that would impose a mandatory sentence of 10 years to life in prison.

http://m.timesreporter.com/article/20130509/News/305099869

May 2013:

A Uhrichsville woman will serve at least 10 years in prison for raping her then 2-year-old son in May 2011. A judge ordered that she can’t have any contact with the boy, who resides with relatives..

Thompson was sentenced to 10 years to life in prison Tuesday in county Common Pleas Court in New Philadelphia.

Judge Elizabeth Lehigh Thomakos also classified Thompson as a Tier Three sex offender...

The sentence for raping a child is life in prison. However, under the amended indictment, Thompson pleaded guilty to statutory rape. That mandatory sentence is 10 years to life in prison, with possibility of parole after 10 years.

http://m.timesreporter.com/article/20130522/NEWS/305229896

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back