Trial Start Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Reaction score
Just finished watching and there is no doubt there is going to be a trial delay. This is what Baez wants and I will bet money that he gets it. They need one more juror and some alts. IMO

I think you are right. :banghead:

Yup, CM never wanted such a short time to pick jurors. I believe it took a month for the Scott Peterson jury. They want to delay as long as possible -gives them more time to play with and KC gets to stay in Orange County rather than do prison time which is much worse.

If I were the defense, I would be doing this too.

:praying::praying::praying:

Praying that Trial is NOT delayed.

It is time for Justice for Caylee !

:praying::praying::praying:

Praying that Trial is NOT delayed.

It is time for Justice for Caylee !

You may get your wish; court has extension to Saturday to question. Perry says if they have a jury, Opening Statements monday.

I've been off work this week and occasionally flip over to "In Session" to see the live courtroom action. I can only take about 5 minutes at a time - it's so very evident that JB is stalling - I can see the DT asking pertinent questions, but you can tell he's moving at a snail's pace and his overall motive is to stall and delay the trial. IMHO.

I cleaned up a little bit here & tweaked the thread title because there was quite a bit of confusion and rumors were beginning to grow legs fast.

Here are the facts:

The trial was set to begin yesterday, 5/17/2011. That obviously didn't happen and we are still in voir dire.

HHJP has secured the Pinellas County courtroom through Saturday so that voir dire may continue.

The hopes are that a jury and enough alternates will be selected by Saturday and the trial can begin no later than Monday.

Use this thread to discuss any FACTS and express opinions concerning the anticipated start date of the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie