Zsa Zsa Gabor Falls Into a Coma

Softail

Reaction score
Zsa Zsa Gabor has slipped into a coma after being rushed to an L.A. hospital yesterday for emergency stomach surgery ... this according to her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt.

http://www.tmz.com/

This poor woman.

Sad ..she's a fiesty lady. She's married to an idiot but I hope he has treated her well .

I hadn't heard about this recent emergency with Ms. Gabor, but for several days there has been a photo history of ZsaZsa on my Comcast homepage. I wondered if there was something ominous about this. I hope that Ms. Gabor is not in pain and that when it is time for her to finally let go, she will depart this world peacefully.

Praying for Zsa Zsa. This poor lady has been through enough.

I agree with the posts above. I hope when it's time, she will go in peace and not suffer.

I am of the mind that it's time to go towards hospice for this wonderful old soul...her husband, the idiot Prince von A...hem seems to be prolonging her life for reasons unknown to me. I'm advocating working to save her, but if this is her life - unresponsive, lost one leg, stomach feeding/bleeding, in and out of the hospital...it might be time to seek hospice care (which doesn't mean NO care, it just means comfort care, and treatment of that which can be treated, and pain taken care of).

I don't like Princy-boy...but I do like her. I'm always sad to see her ill and suffering, although if she's comatos, she's likely not suffering at all.

JMHO, of course.

Best-
Herding Cats

I am of the mind that it's time to go towards hospice for this wonderful old soul...her husband, the idiot Prince von A...hem seems to be prolonging her life for reasons unknown to me. I'm advocating working to save her, but if this is her life - unresponsive, lost one leg, stomach feeding/bleeding, in and out of the hospital...it might be time to seek hospice care (which doesn't mean NO care, it just means comfort care, and treatment of that which can be treated, and pain taken care of).

I don't like Princy-boy...but I do like her. I'm always sad to see her ill and suffering, although if she's comatos, she's likely not suffering at all.

JMHO, of course.

Best-
Herding Cats

I agree with the hospice. Just make her last days comfortable. She no longer has any "quality of life".

Not sure that this is the most recent thread about ZsaZsa, but she has been taken to hospital again today:

Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital in Los Angeles
5 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — Zsa Zsa Gabor has been hospitalized after slipping out of consciousness at her Los Angeles-area home.

Gabor's husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, said Saturday that the actress had a high fever and was bleeding from a tube in her stomach...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20111008/US.People.Zsa.Zsa.Gabor/

Poor girl.
I hope she doesn't suffer, regardless of the outcome.

She has been through so much.

I aways think of "Green Acres" when I hear her name. Prayers for her.

I aways think of "Green Acres" when I hear her name. Prayers for her.
Green Acres was her sister Ava.

I just hope she isn't suffering - she has been through so much already.

Yes you are right. I've must have been confused about that for years. LOL

This is going to sound harsh, but... Does anyone else kinda get the idea that Prince von A is prolonging her life selfishly? Like, maybe he knows that once she is gone, so is his meal ticket?

That makes me feel like a jerk, even to type that out... But, I just read that the Prince was trying to get ZsaZsa to have a baby with him via a surrogate... I almost get the idea that he was trying to assure a legitimate heir...

I hope that ZsaZsa's daughter steps in and makes sure that her mother can go, in peace...

I agree with the hospice. Just make her last days comfortable. She no longer has any "quality of life".

That's what I'm thinking. I don't know what she's going through, but it sounds like a whole lotta "uncomfortable". Why do the docs keep patching and repairing this poor woman and not just let her drift into heaven (I know, I know, it's their job). But I gotta say, if it were me, I would have been begging for an OD a long time ago.

My heart really goes out to her.

MOO

Mel

I don't know how much more she can withstand...the human spirit is certainly strong!
Praying she recovers...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back