2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
No nibbling on the noshes overnight please, you overnighters!

breakfast-catering.jpg

http://www.expressentree.com/Images/service/breakfast-catering.jpg

Good morning! The breakfast is very delicious today. :)

Today I brought Vodka,Tomato juice, and Tabasco sauce....

BLOODY MARY'S For Everybody

There probably would have been MIMOSA ingerdients left from yesterday if JB wouldn't have pulled his latest stunt and drove us all to drink....:crazy::crazy:

I would like to propose the odd/even "WTF" posting method so we don't crash the servers again today. Starting with the first "WTF" moment, posters with an odd year of birth post, even years get the next one and we shall just alternate for the duration.....:great:

Thank you for breakfast. It looks lovely. Need to skip the coffee and "adult" drinks until after my medical tests... (by then I'm sure I'll need them) my phone is charged up and I hope to listen as much as I can today, but I'll depending on you guys to keep me updated.

I also want to thank everybody for keeping yesterday fun I know we were all kind of freaked out, but it was so much fun to come in here and decompress a bit.

I would like to propose the odd/even "WTF" posting method so we don't crash the servers again today. Starting with the first "WTF" moment, posters with an odd year of birth post, even years get the next one and we shall just alternate for the duration.....:great:

Or those that were a tad to late to post their WTF or WTH comments....Just as I was prepared......crash and burn....:rocker:

I think I have the Heebie-Jeebies... I've been wandering around WS all night
smiley_kickcan.gif
I stopped by the side bar thread for a snack
coffeeroll.gif
but I can't seem to sleep Can't wait to see what the defense team
th_Harutar.gif
has in store for us....
soapbox.gif

Morning Everyone. 8:30 can't come fast enough for me. Hope there is no drama or delays today. Peace

Morning Everyone. 8:30 can't come fast enough for me. Hope there is no drama or delays today. Peace

I'm guessing JB will thank the court for cooperating with his emergency, and that will be all we hear about it. I wish it were something really good, but somehow I doubt it.

Too bad Im 16 weeks pregnant. Between the CA trial and the boy they found dead in Maine this week, I could really use a cigarette and a strong Rum and Coke.

thanks for the OJ and goodies! I will pretend my protein bar is a big bagel with cream cheese. Moved client meeting to 2:00....so I am READY!

I am praying this is not a plea deal...and that we don't crash the server again today. :)

I believe the queen Inmate gave orders to dump the entire Pinellas county potential juror panel and start over from scratch in a new location. That explains Judge Perry's triple looks at her yesterday, as if to see if she was really doing that, she was really throwing away a week and a half worth of work and all the expense and all the trouble for the jurors and attorneys and Judge and deputies and court staff. Same reason LDB looked at her like she had two heads.
IMO she was saying "DO IT" .... "I WANT IT DONE" because she wanted this panel dumped and move on. She didn't like any of them. And Judge Perry gave them the option to start over somewhere else and she grabbed that.

I believe that is why nothing was said yesterday - to give those remaining jurors time to get out of that courthouse before the media would surround them and question them about their feelings of being dumped after all the work.

Also why Judge Perry allowed Baez to not be in the courtroom, and probably allowed him to go to Orlando and tie up his other case that has a hearing today.

I believe we will hear this morning that the Pinellas panel was dumped and we have to wait at least a week for Judge Perry to set up jury selection in another location.

Thanks for Breakfast!!!!!

Thanks Nachomama...
I would love a Caesar Cocktail..so if you can make mine with Motts Clamato instead of Tomato Juice...and add 4 dashes of Worcestershire

Thanks and Cheers
Another Beautiful Day in Orlando!!!!
I wonder if NG is downtown...HMMMM may have to take a drive

Good Morning! :coffeews:

Lox and Bagels! Yummy!

Recovering from surgery and anxiously awaiting news from my daughter who is climbing to first base camp on Everest, this board has been a godsend to me ! I have been glued to this board and to the live video ! I'm thinking I'm healing too quickly and need to slow down :)

This is off topic. anyone following Shaniya Davis case? In my paper today it had a letter that mcneil wrote to the court. I posted it in her thread. A must see. another sad case for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie