"Dr. Death" Hospitalized - Dead

I hope he doesn't suffer. That was really his point. They are now using his invention for the death penalty. His invention is a lot more reliable than the electric chair. Whether you believe in the death penalty or not his invention was the most humane way to end the life of someone who was found guilty in a court of law, of taking the life of someone else.

IMO He's a true hero. I am hoping he lives long enough to see euthanasia legal

Pneumonia and kidney problems sounds like his body is shutting down...

I hope I can find a Dr. Jack if I am dying in pain and no hope of recovery. I do not want my son and grandson to witness me dying inch-by-inch as I had to with my father (cancer).

He died.
RIP Mr K.
from ajc.com

R.I.P. Jack Kevorkian

Although your hero status was not recognized to its fullest in your lifetime, it will indeed be one day...and I think you lived and died, knowing this.

Thank you for your contributions, your perseverance, and the personal sacrifices you made for the benefit of us.

Last Updated: June 10. 2011 11:02AM

Kevorkian remembered as 'true believer' in assisted suicide crusade

Francis X. Donnelly/ The Detroit News

Troy— Jack Kevorkian was remembered today for his single-minded devotion to an issue that consumed and bedeviled him for half a century.

While he fell short of seeing assisted suicide legalized nationally, he changed how society deals with end-of-life issues by raising awareness of them, his supporters said.

"If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be talking about it," said Maria Sykes, 59, a Flat Rock insurance agent who attended Kevorkian's funeral today. "He made us think about it."

Sykes was one of 200 people atthe funeral serviceat White Chapel Cemetery. A private burial will be held later today...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110610...17;-in-assisted-suicide-crusade#ixzz1Ot5CNmTY

More at this site: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28195733/detail.html

I believed in his quest with all my heart, was furious when they arrested him.
He was a most loving and compassionate Doctor, I hope there are more like him out there.

RIP Dr. big heart. Many will miss you Jack Kevorkian, you were special and will be remembered.
I hope others will follow your example and help those who suffer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back