OR - Rodger Strampher for child *advertiser censored*, Tigard, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Yikes. Roger Lee Strampher ahs been arrested in connection with a child *advertiser censored* ring.

Tons of evidence including plans on trolling the mall for kids, and drugging the babysitter to rape her.

http://tigard.katu.com/news/crime/p...ser censored*-ring-planned-drug-sitter/440609

No word yet if Strampher's wife is involved.

About Rodger If you know me I'm a *advertiser censored****** ;)

(above is from his FB)

yes, yes you are Rodger.

Whoa--That's really really creepy. We had a rash of attempted child snatchings in that area just a couple of months ago...a couple of little girls and at least one little boy. Tigard is a suburb just south of Portland. I'll be very interested to see where this leads.

Here's a few threads we have that involve children or child *advertiser censored* in or near Tigard, just off the top of my head:

The Tualatin (adjoining suburb) mayor's housemate's arrest:

Tualatin, OR mayor's housemate arrested on child-*advertiser censored* charges - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Darrin Daily and his buddies and their Craigslist nastiness:

Oregon man used Craigslist to set up group sex assaults - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Michael Marceau and Lisa Ford's arrests for horrific homemade child *advertiser censored*:

OR couple admits photographing sex abuse of disabled teen, other children - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The well known architect with the massive collection of child *advertiser censored*:

Respected OR architect/professor faced with "far-reaching" child *advertiser censored* charges - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Silverdaddies' arrest (one was a hospital administrator at Tuality Hospital):

OR~Two men arrested for production of child *advertiser censored* using teen boy/"silverdaddies" site - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The TriMet Driver who got 50 yrs. for using his daughter in child *advertiser censored*:

Oregon man sentenced to 50 years/production of child *advertiser censored* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

David Feather's arrest for child *advertiser censored*:

David Feathers Faces 75 Child *advertiser censored*, Sex Charges (OR) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I didn't read Filly's link before I posted my list. So Marceau and Ford ARE involved. Horrid horrid people.

You know, it was never made clear who they were trading with. Maybe we know now.

I saw the following article a couple of weeks ago and didn't start a thread. Maybe I should have. When the Marceau/Ford couple were arrested last year, there was mention of some connection with the Bureau of Indian Affairs. I thought it was odd, in the case below, that the Oregon Health Authority was involved in this arrest. Could this guy be involved too? Keizer is a suburb of Salem and is 30 miles straight down I-5 from Tualatin. Lots of state government employees live in Keizer.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2011/04/oregon_state_police_arrest_kei.html

Oregon State Police arrest Keizer man, 43, on child *advertiser censored* charges
April 30, 2011

"A Marion County grand jury indicted Eric Hans-Christian Suess, 43, earlier this week on 20 counts of first-degree encouraging child sex abuse....

He was arrested about 5:45 p.m. Friday anHe was arrested about 5:45 p.m. Friday and lodged in the Marion County Jail with bail set at $400,000. State police detectives from offices in Salem and Portland conducted the investigation with the assistance of the Marion County District Attorney's Office and Oregon Health Authority..."

more at link

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/people/Rodger-Strampher/100001211806345

The previous article spelled his first name incorrectly.

Whoa and he's a con artist calling from 800 numbers all the way to the Netherlands.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-403-262-6944/10

Ironically, he is taking a picture of himself with an IPhone. And he claims he is interested in women. I guess he didn't want to tell the truth and say he was interested in children.

eta maybe it's not an IPhone. In one of his updates he says something about checking out his HTC Thunderbolt phone. Sure looks like an IPhone to me.

I didn't read Filly's link before I posted my list. So Marceau and Ford ARE involved. Horrid horrid people.

You know, it was never made clear who they were trading with. Maybe we know now.

Well as of the other day they're saying they traded with at least 15 people. That's one down and fourteen to go.

It's still got me freaked that Strampher says "Ya 5 is O.K. with us". Meaning a 5 year old child. Who the heck is the "us"?

About Rodger If you know me I'm a *advertiser censored****** ;)

(above is from his FB)

yes, yes you are Rodger.

Hey he said it not us.;) Self fullfilled prophecy. Creep.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back