2011.05.22 Geraldo Rivera - LIVE in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
Geraldo is in Orlando tonight and covering the case. I know I know - but we don't know what he's saying unless we watch.

Show has started.

Geraldo reviewing the facts of the case - showing ICA's first mug shot and the one from Pinellas.

Now showing a very old video of CA. One of the first nights. lol CA jsut "are you freaking kidding me?" and Geraldo said "I'm not your enemy."

GA now - video of him explaining how kids lie.

Playing the infamous "waste, huge waste" phone home call.

Question #1 Geraldo

Which side of the testimony of ICA's parents will help most?
Stacie H: it will bode well for the prosecution

Stacie H: saying its totally irrevelant asking (or accusing) GA of molesting ICA.

David B: It will be difficult for the DT to get GA's suicide attempt in as well.

Couple he is interviewing think the Prosecution has a strong case (Geraldo, imo...looks strangely thin)

Talking about Caylee's father - showing old clip of CA saying the father is dead. Saying she did see the obit.

Wow...don't remember the video clip with CA and Jose where she claims that the father of the child is dead...then states "I don't know the last name of the father of the child..I mean Caylee" My God.
(Btw...Jose looks 10 years younger in this clip)

Poor George is so delusional...

Now into the party pictures.

OH - I remember when Geraldo's bro chased TL into that restaurant!!!!

Showing CSI bringing out boxes and boxes from the house

RK's famous 911 call being played now.

Wow, another clip I have never seen...one with Tony Lazarro...feel sorry for the guy.

Michael Baden and Mark Furhman are on.

Geraldo is not as pro defense as I thought he'd be...

eta: Well, maybe not.

Furhman: Well, we have no cause of death but we do have evidence of "behavior before death". The duct tape.

The cause and the manner of death are kinda intertwined here.

Geraldo: If the DT can make a case of accident death - drowned in the pool and to make that jump from accident to capital murder is going to be hard to do.

JB clip on now - saying they have systematically leaked info that they can't back up in court!

Showing HHJP from the jury selection and talking about preconcieved notions from potential jurors.

ICA is innocent until proven guilty and playing some of the pj's "she's guilty" Some of the harshest critics are women. Many women pj's saying "she's guilty".

Um...Dr. Baden, get with the program...KC must be found guilty in order for all of you (including your lovely wife) and her parents to get rich. Seriously. Didn't you hear about the Lifetime movie?

Dr. Baden

Geraldo: How strong is the forensic evidence?

Dr. Baden: there's no evidence of murder - there is evidence of drowning. The tape around the skull doesn't tell you if it was put on before or after death. Duct tape is used all the time to keep things from spreading out. (really? is he trying to say the duct tape was there to keep "Caylee's parts" from separating? - really? Oh FGS)

Geraldo: the heart sticker

Dr. Baden: Lots of experts that are going to contadict the smell, etc.

:banghead: banging my head at JB... "systematically leaked".... He is so full of it.. .. ummm JB ever heard that there is a law that requires they release the info in FL...ooo yeah.. but you could have stopped that if you had not fought the gag order... :loser:

I got news for them (DT). I've talked to ALOT of young 20 something GUYS and they all would FRY her in a heartbeat!!! So, I don't think the DT trying to get men on the jury is going to work for them at all.

Showing clip of JG -

Geraldo: Her slutting around

JG: I would say her partying lifestyle was more extensive than anyone ever knew.

Now showing HHJP reading the indictment.

Talking about the "hatred" of ICA and why that was. Talking about Bonnie Parker and Susan Smith and Andrea Yates. Saying the amount of anger directed at ICA is unprecidented - mostly from woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong