Very Detailed Outline of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are lucky to have as a friend a wonderful woman known as ACandyRose.

ACR dedicates her time and energy in posting documents, time-lines, and other information connected to true crime cases.

ACR has put together almost a minute by minute time line of Casey actions during the 31 days before Cindy Anthony made the 911 call to report Caylee missing. Check it out.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

Feel free to discuss what ACR has put together for us. If you bring over any snippets from the time line be sure to credit and link to ACandyRose's site.

Thank you.
Tricia

Thank you so much, ACandyRose! The amount of work and detail that went into this timeline is phenomenal and I am very grateful to you for sharing. Much love and thanks, JKB

Thank you ACandyRose! I've been a big fan for years.

You are all very welcome and thank you Tricia for allowing my link here on Websleuths. <3

My thoughts were by combining Casey's cell phone records with the discovery document references, and other found materials, that it produced a bigger picture of what she was doing each of those 31 days.

I also highlighted the background (in dark navy blue) of each time when her mother or father attempted to contact her or when she responded either by just checking her voicemail or calling home. On some of the days it truly shows the desperation of her mother to contact her, or in my opinion, for her to contact them to see if they were home.

As you may have noticed at the top of each calendar day page, I've included the link to those most excellent google ping maps that somebody here on Websleuths apparently created. I think they went from 06/19/08 to 06/27/08. I wish I had time before the trial started to go into each and every cell phone record and include the ping map locations, and perhaps I may add that later depending on the outcome of the trial. Thank you whoever did those ping maps.

Also want to mention that in addition to using the discovery document cell phone records, that a person known as "ArmsNotebook" uploaded a most excellent excel file to docstoc.com with full names of each person on the cell phone records. That was an extremely helpful file to accomplish my goal so whoever that person is, I want to thank you also.

Enjoy and see you all tomorrow online watching the trial !!

Praying for justice for a little girl named Caylee :)

This is fascinating reading. ACR, you outdid yourself this time sweetie. Thank you so much, you are an angel! Thor

I'm always impressed by how well you organize the information on your site, ACR, but this is outstanding! What a great reference tool to use during the trial. Thank you!

Thanks so much for this timeline which obviously must have involved lots of time and work.

acandyrose~ :tyou: is not enough for your wonderful site. I had seen your site even before I came to WS. I am glad to find you and Websleuths are snug as bugs. :thumb:

The wealth of information you offer is priceless, as we are speaking of people's lives. Your warmth and caring comes through your site. I appreciate any effort to gather information and offer it to the public, and I feel your site goes above and beyond.

:peace:

Looking over the timeline for June 15th, Father's Day, I'm trying to figure how the Big Fight could be inserted between the many cellphone calls/texts. I thought it must have happened not long after Casey arrived home, but now, looking more closely at the phone log, I'm wondering if it had been later? Looks like it could have been sometime between 9:16 and 10:35 pm. My thinking is that a blowup of that magnitude would have gone on for a while, maybe a few minutes of screaming, a break for a phone call, a little bit of choking, more screaming, someone grabbing her stuff and child, and walking out of the house.

I don't know. Maybe someone else has put far more time into this aspect than I? I'm stuck on this. Maybe Casey didn't walk out that night.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061508.htm

After 10:36 pm there was an awful lot of texting between Casey and Tony. Then at 11:44 pm, she called Tony and talked for 80 minutes into the wee hours of the 16th. Then more texting, about an hour of nothing between 1:54am - 2:57am. Was she showering? Killing her baby? Stuffing the child in the trunk? Or just packing to leave for a month?

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

Also, I'm having trouble pinning down a crime time because I can't make out the cellphone pings, the chart is so small. The timeline includes lots of hearsay evidence, so it's difficult knowing which statements are true. Totally frustrating. Not the fault of ACR, of course.

This is an odd statement since she was already living in the house:
June 16, 2008 (Mon)
07:56am - 08:06am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/WitePlayboi)
casey o marie
(8:03:53 AM):"i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month. i'll have a roommate for a little bit. but at least my friend amy is like living with myself."

Lots of non-active cell/IM hours in the morning hours of June 16th. Since I don't believe George's statement that he saw Caylee and Casey leave together that morning, I'm thinking there was lots of free time for Casey to do the deed at that time, especially if CA and ICA had that big fight later on Sunday night, rather than earlier in the evening after 7pm.

Referencing the IM above, was Casey planning to bump off her whole family so she could have the house? Not a well-thought-out plan, for sure. :waitasec: "i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month."
It was already the 16th of the month. Plan gone awry? Enacted too soon? Didn't get everyone?

It's a puzzle.

Wow...that was amazing!! Thank you for posting all that info!!

Thanks so much! I`ll do a recap just before the trial. Questions do arise of many things..

Ps. I`ve never thought of this before, but if Casey was planning on getting rid of G & C, did she make up the divorce story so that it would look like they killed each other in a fight, like with "household weapons"? It`s crazy I know.

From the acr site:
6/17/2008 "Chris (Stutz) said Casey was distressed, said her dad was cheating on her mom, that her parents were getting a divorce. Casey also said she was buying a new house on Curry Ford Rd. They run $250,000, she said, for just her and Caylee"

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm

From the acr site:
6/17/2008 "Chris (Stutz) said Casey was distressed, said her dad was cheating on her mom, that her parents were getting a divorce. Casey also said she was buying a new house on Curry Ford Rd. They run $250,000, she said, for just her and Caylee"

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm

Man, that's a lot of money for someone with a fake job! That would take a lot of stealing and a lot of stolen checks to gather that kind of dough from unsuspecting victims. A little bit at a time from each one.

Did anyone question why she didn't move into the new house, I wonder? Did they bother to ask later or did they know Casey was full of hot air?

acandyrose, that is flipping awesome! LOT of details.. i will be checking this out ALOT! thanks again!

A couple of things stand out to me in the first week. First, where was Casey staying? She appears to be communicating with TL via text and cell calls late at night. If she had been staying with him would there be a reason for that? Second, when she is at Hopespring at 1 - 1:30 in the afternoon, where is GA? His shift didn't start until 3pm. TIA

Man, that's a lot of money for someone with a fake job! That would take a lot of stealing and a lot of stolen checks to gather that kind of dough from unsuspecting victims. A little bit at a time from each one.

Did anyone question why she didn't move into the new house, I wonder? Did they bother to ask later or did they know Casey was full of hot air?

Maybe her parents' life insurance? MOO

Amazing work!
Add a few pics and really it would make a fine book..

OMG. How awesome! This is so helpful to me. I don't live in The USA but in Europe. I tried following the trial since day 2 but got so confused I decided to re-read Diane Fannings book a bout this case. It helps but not as much as what you did ACandyRose. Thanks so much! :great:

Looking over the timeline for June 15th, Father's Day, I'm trying to figure how the Big Fight could be inserted between the many cellphone calls/texts. I thought it must have happened not long after Casey arrived home, but now, looking more closely at the phone log, I'm wondering if it had been later? Looks like it could have been sometime between 9:16 and 10:35 pm. My thinking is that a blowup of that magnitude would have gone on for a while, maybe a few minutes of screaming, a break for a phone call, a little bit of choking, more screaming, someone grabbing her stuff and child, and walking out of the house.

I don't know. Maybe someone else has put far more time into this aspect than I? I'm stuck on this. Maybe Casey didn't walk out that night.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061508.htm

After 10:36 pm there was an awful lot of texting between Casey and Tony. Then at 11:44 pm, she called Tony and talked for 80 minutes into the wee hours of the 16th. Then more texting, about an hour of nothing between 1:54am - 2:57am. Was she showering? Killing her baby? Stuffing the child in the trunk? Or just packing to leave for a month?

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

Also, I'm having trouble pinning down a crime time because I can't make out the cellphone pings, the chart is so small. The timeline includes lots of hearsay evidence, so it's difficult knowing which statements are true. Totally frustrating. Not the fault of ACR, of course.

This is an odd statement since she was already living in the house:
June 16, 2008 (Mon)
07:56am - 08:06am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/WitePlayboi)
casey o marie
(8:03:53 AM):"i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month. i'll have a roommate for a little bit. but at least my friend amy is like living with myself."

Lots of non-active cell/IM hours in the morning hours of June 16th. Since I don't believe George's statement that he saw Caylee and Casey leave together that morning, I'm thinking there was lots of free time for Casey to do the deed at that time, especially if CA and ICA had that big fight later on Sunday night, rather than earlier in the evening after 7pm.

Referencing the IM above, was Casey planning to bump off her whole family so she could have the house? Not a well-thought-out plan, for sure. :waitasec: "i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month."
It was already the 16th of the month. Plan gone awry? Enacted too soon? Didn't get everyone?

It's a puzzle.

The BIG FIGHT is one issue - here's the other. I've been reading around all the forums, blogs, and chats and it seems most people are convinced Cindy has "come to Jesus" and told the truth on the stand. She claims she and Caylee got out of the pool when Casey came home and they watched the video taken that day of Caylee and greatgrandpa and she and Casey cried over it. Was Casey on the phone the whole time?

Thanks soooo much ACR :)

Thank you for posting this, Tricia!

ACandyRose, I have spent many hours on your site looking at the JonBenet Ramsey case.

I have now spent many hours looking at your detailed timeline in little Caylee's case and appreciate it very much! You have a wealth of information there and I thank you for sharing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back