2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The-monkey-buffet-festival-%25E2%2580%2593-Thailand.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Cayt58qT694/Tb_aGfjYNBI/AAAAAAAAAGA/w4ZN6rEfKp0/s1600/The-monkey-buffet-festival-%25E2%2580%2593-Thailand.jpg

And for them what start early, well, first you need to go re-read [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]the TOS[/ame]. Then you can partake of this:

poidimage.php

http://monmouth.njbestbuys.com/poidimage.php?adpoid=4123&adqpoid=20926

wow, sidebar has opened early....oversight? LOL :)

I kinda wanted to open up early today. :)

My stomach is churning and I haven't had enough sleep.

Something tells me I'm not the only one feeling that way around here.

Been a long time comming....thanks

Got that right - it's only 850pm for me and it's been a long, long, long day I can tell you. I don't know how long I will be able to stay up for but I'm going to give it my best shot. I've had a little help with coffee :)

:seeya: Good morning, everyone!!

I just cannot believe that the day of trial has finally come! Didn't even need the alarm clock this morning!

GB everyone as we go through this day!

This is all for you, Angel Caylee!

First thing on my mind when I woke up this morning...can't believe we've finally arrived here. I should be able to get home just in time for opening statements after dropping the kiddos off at school. For now I'm drinking my tea.....

:seeya: I could hardly sleep. I have plenty of coffee but I don't think I'll be needing it once opening statements get under way.

:blowkiss: to everyone!

You are not alone, my friend!

I feel.....

:rocker: :maddening: :great: :banghead: :sick: :woohoo: :maddening: :floorlaugh: (okay..that one is for Baez!)

But I am also feeling....

VERY CONFIDENT in this great group of members that they will keep their emotions in check and remain RESPECTFUL of Caylee by refraining from engaging in namecalling, bashing or any other violation of TOS while we witness....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! (see that CA? :seeya:)

Anxiously awaiting the elegance of JA and LDB as they begin this trial by speaking on behalf of the memory of a little girl who has waited so long....

Morning all! I am up North with my daughter who had our first grndbaby yesterday. So I am using a laptop I am not familiar with and really frustrated with typing on. I don't know the channels here inMD so does anyone know if IS is on here, what channel?

Got that right - it's only 850pm for me and it's been a long, long, long day I can tell you. I don't know how long I will be able to stay up for but I'm going to give it my best shot. I've had a little help with coffee :)

Let us know Darnudes when you need a :slap: or a little :pillowfight2: and we will get you some more :coffeews:

Here is hoping a moderater reads this.

I was wondering if the moderators are keeping tabs on when the live feed starts this a.m. I know that the trial is supposed to start at 9 a.m., but I am wondering if the feeds might start a little earlier as Judge Perry offered to hear any last minute problems, I believe, starting at 8:30 a.m.

If the feed does start at 8:30, might the other trial thread be opened earlier?

Thanks for your consideration.

I'm hoping the forum holds up (it should do but who knows how many people will be trying to access here) I'll be devastated if I can't watch and be with you guys at the same time.

Oh Lord I agree darnudes, how slow has today gone. I'm in Melbourne also and I'm just about to brew another big pot of coffee as it's going to be a very loooong night.

Have to go to work today so other than checking in during my break and lunch won't be able to watch opening statements, just want to thank everyone here in advance for their informative and insightful posts during the proceedings. Sending good karma wishes to the SA and all the people who are now speeding their way on the downhill leg towards justice for Caylee.

6:05am central----checking in!
gotta feed the 4 legged fuzies and calm my tummy down.:woohoo:

LOL The look on that monkey's face is was I picture is on JBs face right now! It's finally here!!! I woke up dreaming that she cut her hair and Amanda Knox got to sit next to her and hold her hand.

Let us know Darnudes when you need a :slap: or a little :pillowfight2: and we will get you some more :coffeews:

lol...slaps and pillow fights :) Will do, I expect lots of witty commentary to keep me on my toes. Not trying to make light of the situation - I'm sure we're all going to be crying bucket loads of tears as the state give their opening.

I just woke up and ran to my PC I thought it was 11 am. Coffee is on but feeling anxious too. My gosh If I feel like this can you imagine the State?

Oh Lord I agree darnudes, how slow has today gone. I'm in Melbourne also and I'm just about to brew another big pot of coffee as it's going to be a very loooong night.

I've measured time in hourly increments today - I started counting down about 7 hours ago. I'll try and keep you awake too :)

How freaky is it that you joined websleuths the month Caylee was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie