CA CA - LaCrecia Hill, 24, Long Beach, 15 May 2011

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
Police have identified a Long Beach woman whose body was discovered at a large trash facility in Wilmington, authorities said.

The woman was identified at Letrecia Lavrea Hill, 24, Lt. Joe Bale told the Daily Breeze.

The cause of death has yet to be determined, and an autopsy and full toxicology report will not be available for at least a couple of weeks.

Poor woman. Just 24 years old.

RIP Letrecia. I pray they find who just discarded you like that.

This report identifies her as LaCrecia Hill.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8148292

"Her life was cut short," said Hill's mother, Phyliss Taylor Burks. "I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. I don't know what happened, the coroner hasn't released anything on her body yet. At this point, I don't know anything. I'm just trying to figure out who was the person that dumped my daughter in the trash can, that's all I want to know."

The lead detective in the case said they have a list of the victim's friends and acquaintances they will talk to.

Hill lived with her grandmother in Long Beach while she attended Cerritos College.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-05-23/news/29595565_1_conveyor-belt-nude-body-recycling

May 23, 2011

Sorters at the refuse center in Wilmington, near the Port of Los Angeles, discovered the young woman's nude body rolling along the conveyor belt among piles of garbage and recyclables on Friday.

Investigators suspected the body may have arrived with a truckload of trash.

Hill's mother, Phyllis Taylor Burks, pleaded for police to investigate one of her exes.

"I haven't heard good things about him, so I just want him investigated," she told KTLA.

Cops didn't say whether there were any suspects and a cause of death was not released.

Burks said her daughter had dreams of starting her own hair salon.

"She didn't deserve this. She was a beautiful girl," she said.

450x362-alg_lacrecia_hill.jpg

I wanted to bump this story. The poor woman. Her murder was never solved, and it's hard to even find a photo of her. The one I posted above is gone. The cause of death was described as "unknown trauma".

This is about the best I can do.

LaCreciaSmall.jpg

is it at all possible she was killed by the two serial killers in OC? I think they may have still been in prison then though.

is it at all possible she was killed by the two serial killers in OC? I think they may have still been in prison then though.

OMG. This is the first I've heard of all this. I was looking up the case of another woman found dead on a conveyor belt in a trash facility, this one in 2014, and eventually found this:

CA - Jarrae Estepp, Anaheim, Torso found in Recycling Center

Too many crimes! Too many murders! Too many monsters walking free. Only some of them get caught.

OMG. This is the first I've heard of all this. I was looking up the case of another woman found dead on a conveyor belt in a trash facility, this one in 2014, and eventually found this:

CA - Jarrae Estepp, Anaheim, Torso found in Recycling Center

Too many crimes! Too many murders! Too many monsters walking free. Only some of them get caught.
the guys that killed Jarrae also killed 4 other girls but they werent found. but they admitted all of them went into dumpsters. AND THEY WERE RSO'S AND HAD GPS ON WHEN THEY DID IT.

Lacrecia was a homegirl of mine. She used to attend parties that we dj'd . She used to be in a party click called "L.a.d.i.e.s" . She was always a good person. I know her best friend, and remember her announcing what happened on Facebook. It shook me. To this very day it crosses my mind at times. I'm sad that whoever did this has not been found. She was originally from San Bernardino and I believe she went to San gorgonio high school. Even though I moved from Cali in 06, I always kept in touch with people back home. I will always monitor this story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back