Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Softail

Reaction score
You know what??... I did listen to Tricia's radio broadcast last night. Tricia, along with Kimster said that NOBODY should be afraid to start a thread or discuss anything. I have alot of respect for that.

So, I will say again, that I cannot in any way shape or form understand the Anthony Family or what they are going through.

However, I consider them victims of Casey.

I see that there are folks here who do have some compassion for them. Please share your thoughts.....

In the words of Kimster and Tricia... Don't be afraid here.... This is a place that is victim friendly. IMO... GA & CA are also victims!

Thanks so much for starting this thread! I have to hop offline now but will post in the am. Thanks again!:rocker:

I think I might share your opinion and have some compassion for CA & GA, if not for the fact that they continue to see ICA as the victim rather than Caylee.
Love ya Softail but I just can't go there with ya...but more power to those who can.

I remember feeling sorry for them when this story first came to light. Some where along the way I became very angry at them and their sense of denial. That being said, they did appear to love Caylee. They are trapped between a rock and a hard place and I can not say how I would act if I were in their shoes.

No matter the outcome, this family will never be the same.

I agree, Softail. And so many others as well; friends, meter readers, searchers, etc. Many good people have had their motives and very personal details put out for the world to see and all because of KC.

It really is a tragedy in so many ways. But starting tomorrow, the person who is responsible for all of this is finally being pushed into the forefront where she belongs.

When it comes to how they've dealt with KC, I too get angry.

But with Caylee? I believe they loved her very much. I often remember the neighbors who said they saw GA walking with Caylee through the neighborhood frequently. Picturing that in my mind breaks my heart.

:rose: Caylee :rose:

I really do hope they throw Casey under a bus. I'm sure they were frustrated with all the lies regarding Caylee when they could not find her.

I believe prior to July 15th, they really had no clue what happened to Caylee.

We also don't know all what Casey told them on the day and month before Cindy called 911.

Although I have tried to find deep within me support for George and Cindy, I haven't managed to bring it forth in nearly 3 years and don't see it changing.

I remember feeling sorry for them when this story first came to light. Some where along the way I became very angry at them and their sense of denial. That being said, they did appear to love Caylee. They are trapped between a rock and a hard place and I can not say how I would act if I were in their shoes.

No matter the outcome, this family will never be the same.

Oh, I have NO doubt whatsoever they loved Caylee, hence all the home videos and pictures of her.

I can't either.

I'm having a little trouble coming up with sentiments that don't cancel themselves out-- but I will say, I believe they're victims too. They loved Caylee, treated her well, and provided a lovely home for her. I do worry about them in the time after the trial, when the fight is settled and over-- I hope they can be kind to one another. :therethere:

I am somewhat torn when it comes to them. When I listen to the 911 calls and the early LE interviews, I see clearly the love they had for Caylee and the extreme pain they were feeling. And for that I have a lot of compassion.

I hope that if the speeding bus comes towards them they will do the right thing, and move out of the way and stand up for CAYLEE.

Even though I'm not a mod, Please no bashing G & C on this thread. Just a friendly reminder. :)

I think I might share your opinion and have some compassion for CA & GA, if not for the fact that they continue to see ICA as the victim rather than Caylee.
Love ya Softail but I just can't go there with ya...but more power to those who can.

^This

Caylee loved her JoJo and CiCi..that I am 100% sure of. For the sake of the love Caylee had for them, I do pray for peace for them throughout this trial.

I remember reading that CA was trying to get help in the weeks before her granddaughter was murdered ..Help with the fact of her daughter stealing and lying and the therapist telling her to throw her daughter out . I believe she stopped seeing the counselor. It does show though that she knew there were alot of problems and in some ways wanted help even though she didn't take the advice. I think she was finally starting some tough love with Casey and I am betting she feels alot of guilt . I feel bad for CA and GA . I may not like everything they have said or done but I think they loved that little girl .

As a mother of 3 sons, I know how hard it is to believe your child would do anything wrong. I think CA and GA have those feelings. I think they believe anything Casey tells them and rationalizes it to appear to them that she is telling the truth. I really do feel badly for them that they lost their precious granddaughter because I do believe they loved her, especially GA. It is going to be a horrible thing for them when all the evidence is presented and I will find no pleasure in their grief. I do believe in the end they will know and accept what is going to be obvious. I hope that they can mentally deal with it -- especially GA. This is a horrible tradgedy and there will be no winners in the end. jmo

At times I have felt sorry for them and have also felt angry at them.

The best I can do is offer up prayers for them and prayers for myself so I will have a more forgiving, caring, compassionate heart.

I'm right there with you!! Believe me... I'm NOT THERE!

I was simply trying to let others know that it is ok... to have compassion.

It is OK to express that. I'm with ya Mom... Just want others to feel comfortable to express their opinions.

I do agree with all that the A's behaviour has been abhorrent over the past 3 years. They have done and said some pretty shameful things. That said, I agree that they are also victims of KC like so many others and loved Caylee very much. For that loss, I do feel sorry for them. Losing a child is a pain no one should ever have to deal with. I think they have tried to rationalize their behaviour to themselves out of the fear of losing KC along with Caylee. They know KC did it, and they are probably scared to death that KC will get the DP. I frequently feel pangs of pity for them. Then, one of them opens their mouths and I get angry all over again. The entire situation has been handled poorly by the A's. I do hope that they will soon find it within themselves to accept the truth of what has happened and make amends for their actions and words towards other innocent people. I don't think they can ever heal if they do not. All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back