2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
budapest_cruise_buffet_dinner.jpg

http://www.hungary-tourist-guide.com/blog/wp-content/budapest_cruise_buffet_dinner.jpg

Oh gosh...what a day!

I'm thankful that GA did not run under the bus for ICA!

I would hope that all of you can now take a minute and post something in support of George on the Anthony Support Thread.

He came through in a HUGE way.

and I predict so will Cindy

I feel ashamed for mis-judging George, I really thought he was going to protect Casey. I'm so relieved he is doing this for Caylee instead.

Aaaaaaahhhhhgh must find food for peeps

Uh UH - Adult Beverages please!!!!!:great:

Please save me a couple - and thank you my beloved WSers! I must take my poor neglected pups up, but I sure needed your support today!!!

Caylee's love is shining through George today. Thank you Jesus!

I am so proud of this man and can honestly right at this moment forgive him for everything he has done wrong throughout this case.
He has shown his strength today, and his love for Caylee.

WKMG (click Orlando) is on a break and then they are supposed to do an hour-long analysis.

The analysis is on now!!

Someone posted near the end of the trial thread & I want to repeat it here.

Now Baez has put out there that Casey knew of Caylee's death, but with GA denying the drowning, where does that leave the defense????? OOPS!

Is WS running slow for anyone else?

So in reality we still don't know how Caylee died? Unless we believe the DT and KC.

I hope George knows what an AMAZING job he did today. I'm so proud he maintained his composure in the face of JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie