HLN is soooo pro-DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

galerie

Reaction score
This is so ridiculas the way HLN is so pro defense, geeesh....Can the lawyers lie like they do, how in the hell did Kronk get the body from Casey/George...OMG, pathectic.

I'm watching HLN right now and they are ripping DT apart.

I guess they are trying to be balanced. Reporting on the good and bad of both sides.

ETA: Well, I'm 1 hour behind due to pausing. But, an hour ago, they were ripping DT apart.

I had to turn it off because they were talking about what a wonderful job Baez did... SERIOUSLY? Are they watching the same trial we are?

Baez is a bumbling idiot,....again, please remember Baez is NOT a death qualified defense attorney! What a wonderful coup to allow him to defend an obvious murdered, so that the family, or defendant, can say that Casey did not receive the proper defense! Can anybody say mistrial/appeal on unqualified death penalty attorney????? Yep. More the the latter. If she loses, she will scream that Baez was unqualified to represent her in court! Sounds like something a lawyer would come up with to save a guilty person!

I had to turn it off because they were talking about what a wonderful job Baez did... SERIOUSLY? Are they watching the same trial we are?

That's exactly when I switched from HLN (Sirius) to my Van Morrison CD in my car! LOL!

One last thing,...think about it. If the court finds Casey guilty, and my post above comes to fruition,...it will be another two years, or more, for her to secure a qualified defense attorney, and prepare for a new trial/appeal. By that time, how many people will still be as involved in this case? Not many. As time goes by, more and more people forget the facts,...and quite frankly, just don't care. That's what the defense is counting on.

Mark Iglarsh (sp) said when Jose said that about GA putting his **** in caseys mouth and sending her off to school , it was brilliant, made the jurors feel what he was saying. YUCK....Baez and Casey are two peas in a pod, both big fat liars..Then another attorney said that Casey will have to take the stand to confirm the sexual abuse, she will be eaten alive by the prosecutors.

blaaah blaaah blaaaah (covers ears)

they didn't even know half the facts of the case in their reporting...

(moo)

Mark Eiglarsh has me about as upset as JB does today!! I think I just heard him say LDB's opening was a "snoozefest" and JB's was much better?:banghead: Anyone else hear that?:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa