2011.05.24 - What was the biggest shock on the first day of the trial?

What was the biggest shock of the first day of trial?

• That LDB gave the States opening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSR

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that today was emotionally exhausting, no?

What was the biggest shock of todays first day of trial?

That JB's head didn't explode after the hundreth "Sustained" by the judge. I was waiting for it to happen.

I'll go first. For me - it was JB saying those horrible, heinous, dispicable words about GA and ICA. When he said that I literally shut down. I listened to the rest of it - but my brain just could not wrap around what he saying.

The biggest shock for me was when Baez said that Lee was following in his father's footsteps, but it didn't go as far, then turned right around in the same breath and said that it got so bad that the FBI did a DNA test on him. UH? If it didn't go as far, then why would the FBI do a DNA test? Too, when was he confronted by the FBI about the possibility that give Lee the opportunity not to answer about it?

How low the defense would stoop- to accuse George and Cindy right in open court with them sitting there, plus the ridiculous concoction of theories- adding in Roy Kronk to the body part...
I no longer believe George or Lee molested Casey, I used to...:snooty:
I also thought they would save the molestation claims for the sentencing phase as mitigation...

I am shocked that this DT is so lame. I thought they would come up with, at a minimum, a tidbit of "reasonable" doubt.

Wonder how shocked JB is that he and the Mrs. didn't get an invite to sup with the A's and Lee and Mal to celebrate tonight in a "quiet low-key" home-cooked dinner.

My biggest shock today was when JB said Caylee drown in the pool! I so did not expect that because she could have told that story 3 years ago and pled down her whole case.

Accusing Roy Kronk of finding the body, keeping it for awhile, and then moving it. Seriously, wth?

The biggest shock for me was watching JB single handily insert the needle into Casey's arm! I can not believe he did not leave well enough alone and say it was an accident, Casey was scared, etc... Saying Roy Kronk hid Caylee's body is beyond crazy! No way a jury will believe that. I think they jury is already ready to deliberate!

The penis in her mouth thing was shocking, yes but I was expecting GA to lie. I could have cried hysterical happy tears when I realized he was on Caylee's team.

Accusing Roy Kronk of finding the body, keeping it for awhile, and then moving it. Seriously, wth?

Well, there is that . . . . .ok another big shocker.

I think the DT took the Bush line of "Shock and Awe" Ladies and Gentlemen!! Shock and Awe!

The biggest shock for me was when Baez said that Lee was following in his father's footsteps, but it didn't go as far, then turned right around in the same breath and said that it got so bad that the FBI did a DNA test on him. UH? If it didn't go as far, then why would the FBI do a DNA test? Too, when was he confronted by the FBI about the possibility that give Lee the opportunity not to answer about it?

AND Baez said Lee ' wanted to follow in his fathers footseps.' So is he saying that Lee KNEW his dad was sexually abusing his sister?
I find that odd because she was so close to her brother. Wouldn't she be mad if that were the case?

My uncle sexuallyabused me for years when I was very young but I never told my older brother at the time because I wanted to protect him., keep him out of the ugly mess. But If I ever thought that he KNEW about it all of that time I would probably never forgive him. IDK

I voted that GA told the truth. Now excuse me but I have a box of chocolate to send.

To choose the poll options the most shocking for me was that GA told the truth. I hate to say it, but I'd really thought he'd fall on the sword.

Overall the most shocking to me is that JB's opening statement was well done minus the Kronk stuff.

The penis in her mouth thing was shocking, yes but I was expecting GA to lie. I could have cried hysterical happy tears when I realized he was on Caylee's team.

bbm my 17 year old was watching with me all day, when the hard questions came to GA we couldnt breath - when he told the truth, we burst into tears.

eta I voted at the allegations because 17 yo said so, although I have to say most shocking for me was actually that JB did as well as he did for as long as he did before disintigrating.....and that they finally admitted caylee was gone.

katydid23, I am so sorry for what you had to endure. But I am glad you are here with us helping to find justice for one little girl.

I don't think theres anything shocking, the dt is just singing the same tune Ms Anthony has sung the whole time, one lie doesn't fly, invent another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell