GUILTY AZ - Todd Whitzel, 27, Picture Rocks, 13 May 2011

The Green Hornet

Reaction score
http://prommanow.com/index.php/2011/...-todd-whitzel/

Search is currently underway for 27-year-old Arizona professional mixed martial arts fighter and

Rage in the Cage veteran Todd M. Whitzel, who has been missing for 12 days.

<snipped>
If anyone has any information relating to Todd Whitzel’s location or this case please contact Sgt. Alvarez at the Marana Police Department in Marana, Ariz., at 520-382-2000.

* Name: Todd M. Whitzel
* Height: 5&#8242; 10&#8243;
* Weight: 165 lbs.
* Race: Caucasian
* Hair: Brown
* Recognizable features: Has an Ace of Spades tattoo on the back of head
* Last seen: 5-11-11 on a 2007 Harley Davidson motorcycle near Tucson, Ariz.

This is terrible....I feel for this family.

Search is currently underway for 27-year-old Arizona professional mixed martial arts fighter and Rage in the Cage veteran Todd M. Whitzel, who has been missing for 12 days.
<snipped>
If anyone has any information relating to Todd Whitzel&#8217;s location or this case please contact Sgt. Alvarez at the Marana Police Department in Marana, Ariz., at 520-382-2000.

* Name: Todd M. Whitzel
* Height: 5&#8242; 10&#8243;
* Weight: 165 lbs.
* Race: Caucasian
* Hair: Brown
* Recognizable features: Has an Ace of Spades tattoo on the back of head
* Last seen: 5-11-11 on a 2007 Harley Davidson motorcycle near Tucson, Ariz.

Thank you for posting this. I hope that he is reunited with his family soon, my thoughts and prayers are with all of them. It looks like his youngest is in his lap it the picture, what a cutie. I know that wherever he is he is fighting his way back to his family, and he looks like a strong man.

:) Just in case we want to check for updates on the article this is it's link:

http://prommanow.com/index.php/2011/05/24/search-underway-in-arizona-for-missing-mma-fighter-todd-whitzel/

The article also includes a picture of him that you can see at the above link, or you can see it here because I've attached it to this post.

Attachments

• todd-whitzel-3.jpg
    todd-whitzel-3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
According to Estala, Whitzel was involved in an altercation against two men outside the bar when a group of men from inside came out and joined in. At this point, apparently a gun was pulled by a friend of Whitzel&#8217;s to keep the crowd at bay, giving Whitzel time enough to escape on his Harley Davidson motorcycle with his friend on the back.

Estala stated, according to the friend, Whitzel dropped him off at his home about four minutes away. He asked Whitzel to stay but he declined and said he needed to go. That was the last anyone has seen or heard from Todd Whitzel.

Whitzel&#8217;s aunt said his girlfriend made a call to his mobile phone at 3:01 a.m. early Friday morning, May 13. The phone was answered and she stayed on the call for 23 minutes calling out for Whitzel but all she could hear was the motorcycle, until finally, the bike shut off and she heard a dog bark but there was still no response.

http://prommanow.com/index.php/2011/05/24/search-underway-in-arizona-for-missing-mma-fighter-todd-whitzel/

Apparently two men target shooting in the desert found his bike on it's side and torched on Friday the 27th. Not a good sign. I hope the LE has tracked down the men from the bar that he had an altercation with.

Todd's aunt Michelle has been posting over at prommanow.com, and it sounds like at least a little progress is being made. Since the bike was found, two investigators have been assigned to the case. Family and friends also continue to do searches and are in need of volunteers. They are searching a very large area and it is very hot. I would love to know who these men were that Todd had the confrontation with. I'm sure his friend has been able to fill in some details, but LE has their work cut out for them depending on just what kind of people they're dealing with. Continued prayers for Todd's family and friends.

This does not sound like it will end in a good way.

He gets into a fight, takes off on his motorcycle, goes home,
his girlfriend calls him, someone answers, the phone is left on, but no one talks, for almost a half hour, then she hears the sound of the motorcycle....

Now, the motorcycle is found in the desert, burned, due to a tip the family received.
I am wondering if there any clues at all on the motorcycle.
Or if all forensic evidence was destroyed by the fire.

Any security cameras at the bar? It looks like a small place.
Wouldn't the bartender or owner know the guys he was fighting with?

I hope that Todd can be found.

I just checked over at "prommanow.com" and Todd's aunt did have a recent post. On 6/19 she wrote that there was an investigator on the case, but that he had been off work recently(vacation?).The family has been following every lead(that's how his bike was found) and still are hoping for the public's help. It has now been more than a month. Michelle wrote what follows "mething you may not even realize the significence. Todd M. Whitzel last seen alive in area of picture rocks road and sandario road on his 2007 Harley Davidson on may 13,2011 around 1:10am. His motorcycle was found by family thanks to tips phoned in. Again the bike ws placed in area of trico rd and avra valley rd. burnt on may 20,2011 mayb you saw the bike may again u dont even know that the information you have may b important please if you know anything call 88-crime or marana pd or contact the family we just want to bring Todd home, help a mother lay her son to rest."

Looks like the guy who was arrested, Nick Phillip Rogers, could be the friend that he supposedly gave a ride home to the night he disappeared. At least that is what's being discussed on 'mixedmartialarts.com'. It has not been confirmed or denied.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back