NC Search Tommorow in Davidson County

Seifsister

Reaction score
We will be conducting a search tommorow for Dedrick Smith missing since 10/2006 from Winston Salem North Carolina. We will be searching North Bound 52 to exit 105. We will than return back and search south Bound to exit 100. I know this is a last minute thing but we have this hunch that needs to be checked out. We will be meeting at Dollar General at exit 100 off of 52. I hope if anyone is from this area would like to join in will show up. I have everything cleared with Davidson County Sheriff and the State Police. Davidson will be checking in with us through out the day.

Thanks
Betty Dalton Brown
jbrown058@triad.rr.com

We will also be conducting another search in about 3 weeks if everything works out. If you can not make the first search and want to join in to the second please contact me.

We cleared 6 miles of interstate yesterday. We are conducting another search on 6/24/2011 starting at 10 am. We will start at exit 100 on HWY 52. We will meet at the Dollar General parking lot.

Anyone in this are interested in joing please contact me at
jbrown058@triad.rr.com and can some one changed the title to the new search date. :)

Thanks
Betty

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member