2011.05.25 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
2011.05.25 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Copyright reminder [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81904"]here[/ame].

Please read before copying & pasting any content from media sources. TIA!

News archive [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168"]here[/ame].

Reminder

Only MSM NEWS links to be posted in this thread.

The only blogs that are allowed in the news thread are those from MSM bloggers (e.g., Hal Boedeker w/ the Orlando Sentinel) and WS verified professionals (e.g., Richard Hornsby).

Please post other blog links in the topical threads. (e.g., Caylee Daily, Eggtree News, Hinky Meter, etc).

Justice for Caylee :heartbeat:

LET'S ROLL!!! :HHJP:

05/24/2011 Demand for Disclosure
of Favorable Evidence

Kronk Denies Anthony Defense's Claims

Defense Says Meter Reader Put Caylee's Body In Woods

POSTED: Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UPDATED: 12:16 pm EDT May 25, 2011
snip-
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains responded on Wednesday to claims made by Casey Anthony's defense that he found the toddlers body somehow and placed it in the woods to obtain reward money.
Roy Kronk's attorney, David Evans, issued a statement on Kronk's behalf just before noon.
"Yesterday the Casey Anthony defense team, in its opening statement, suggested that Roy Kronk was somehow involved in the placement and disposition of the remains of Caylee Anthony. This defense theory regarding Mr. Kronk is completely false. The suggestion that Mr. Kronk took possession of Caylee's remains is totally lacking in logic or explanation. It did not happen," the statement said.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28020321/detail.html

Mods-

I know you want only MSM links in this thread, but because it's probably the main one everyone checks into daily, I have an important PSA for the other WS members who have no other way of watching the trial live on their iPads or iPhones (like myself), as regular media links will not work on the above.

If you are using an iPad or Iphone, yesterday upon HOURS of searching, I discovered that you can get an app called "Skyfire" that will allow you to play Flash video links. I have been able to watch now!

Look online or in the app store for it. It has been a lifesaver for me, as there are NO other ways to watch the trial live.

I hope this helps somebody. Thank you Mods.

From WKMG Local 6

Anthony Dismissed Drowning in Jail Visit

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team claimed during opening statements on Tuesday that Caylee Anthony drowned in the Anthony family pool, but in a recorded conversation from jail with her parents, Anthony dismisses that possibility when suggested by her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie