2011.05.25 First Coast News Interview with Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

twall

Reaction score
Misty Croslin, Considered by Police to be 'Key' in Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings Speaks Out from Jail

It is her first in-depth television interview since being arrested on drug charges. She was sentenced in January and is now serving 25 years at Lowell.

Watch Erich Spivey's report at 6:15 and 6:45 a.m. Wednesday exclusively on Good Morning Jacksonville.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...Speaks-out-for-First-Time-since-Going-to-Jail

Please post links to updated story/video if I don't get to it first-thanks!

I'm confused, wouldn't the interview that was released on 5.03.11 have taken place before this one that was released 5.25.11 and therefore not be her first since being locked up as it says here:

"Misty Croslin, the woman known as the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared, is speaking publicly on television for the first time since she was sent to prison on drug charges."

Link to article, interview from 5.05: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-misty-croslin-prison-interview-20110504,0,7575813.story

They clearly are tow separate interviews, am I missing something? I don't mean to be splitting hairs because it is good to keep Haleigh's story out there, I'm just wondering.

IMO Misty seems to be making herself out to be a victim as well which just doesn't sit well with me. It really does seem to me like she has lied. At this point it is difficult for me to listen to her talk about anything except what she really knows, and I really think she is holding back or not telling LE everything she knows.

Plus, she was arrested and convicted of a crime involving a large quantity of narcotics. Narcotics kill people. It is a very serious crime. I do feel that 25 years is a long sentence, but she did commit the crime. I feel like she's trying to get sympathy for that as well.

I'm confused, wouldn't the interview that was released on 5.03.11 have taken place before this one that was released 5.25.11 and therefore not be her first since being locked up as it says here:

"Misty Croslin, the woman known as the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared, is speaking publicly on television for the first time since she was sent to prison on drug charges."

Link to article, interview from 5.05: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-misty-croslin-prison-interview-20110504,0,7575813.story

They clearly are tow separate interviews, am I missing something? I don't mean to be splitting hairs because it is good to keep Haleigh's story out there, I'm just wondering.

IMO Misty seems to be making herself out to be a victim as well which just doesn't sit well with me. It really does seem to me like she has lied. At this point it is difficult for me to listen to her talk about anything except what she really knows, and I really think she is holding back or not telling LE everything she knows.

Plus, she was arrested and convicted of a crime involving a large quantity of narcotics. Narcotics kill people. It is a very serious crime. I do feel that 25 years is a long sentence, but she did commit the crime. I feel like she's trying to get sympathy for that as well.

I thought the very same thing last night when I heard the announcement, but then realized the first interview was done by the Orlando newspaper and not a TV station. I guess that's how they can say it's the first TV interview. I just watched the TV interview and IMO the newspaper did a much better interview. Not saying I believe anything she said...just that I think the paper did a better job on the interview.

All JMO

If you listen to both videos, one Ron's a bad dad who beats her, Haleigh and Jr., the other he's a good dad, buys clothes, puts food on the table, goes to work & puts a roof over their heads.

What happened to the jail audio where she said she opened the door and Ron was just standing there? No mention of pulling up the drive. Maybe she will try this again with another news outlet..

Now, now, Misty...we don't care if you are sad. We don't care if you are feeling like a victim. And above all, we don't want to hear what a good dad Ron was in one breath, and in the next breath how he beat you and the kids. We don't care if you sit in prison for the next 20+ years on drug charges. You sold the pills so suck it up, girl.

ALL WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, Misty, is what happened to Haleigh. Who, what, when, where, how, why?...when you are ready to give truthful answers to any of those questions, we will be ready to listen. And some of us might even muster up some support for your current situation if you could just admit who is the real victim in all this--HALEIGH !

If you cannot tell the truth about what happened in February 2009, then just sit back and quietly do your time because until you do right by Haleigh, there are a lot of people who do not want to hear another peep out of you and do not give a rat's head if you ever get out.

I thought the very same thing last night when I heard the announcement, but then realized the first interview was done by the Orlando newspaper and not a TV station. I guess that's how they can say it's the first TV interview. I just watched the TV interview and IMO the newspaper did a much better interview. Not saying I believe anything she said...just that I think the paper did a better job on the interview.

All JMO

:tyou:Thank you Maia, I knew I was missing something.:blushing1:

JVM may be covering this -- "now". Just going by what was on her facebook.

Now, now, Misty...we don't care if you are sad. We don't care if you are feeling like a victim. And above all, we don't want to hear what a good dad Ron was in one breath, and in the next breath how he beat you and the kids. We don't care if you sit in prison for the next 20+ years on drug charges. You sold the pills so suck it up, girl.

ALL WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, Misty, is what happened to Haleigh. Who, what, when, where, how, why?...when you are ready to give truthful answers to any of those questions, we will be ready to listen. And some of us might even muster up some support for your current situation if you could just admit who is the real victim in all this--HALEIGH !

If you cannot tell the truth about what happened in February 2009, then just sit back and quietly do your time because until you do right by Haleigh, there are a lot of people who do not want to hear another peep out of you and do not give a rat's head if you ever get out.

:clap: well said and thank you!

I just knew it....There's way too much attention right now on Caylee Anthony & not Haleigh Cummings...That someone may want to "talk"....Hopefully!

JVM may be covering this -- "now". Just going by what was on her facebook.

JVM did cover it, and Levi was a guest. Wonder if this last "interview" was the last straw for Levi:

BBM; SNIPPED

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/27/ijvm.01.html

LEVI PAGE, HOST, "THE LEVI PAGE SHOW":

...And I think that Misty knows exactly what happened. She didn't accept immunity because guess what -- she`s probably not covering for anyone. I had previously thought that this girl was covering for someone, but you know what, now I think that she`s the killer.

If she was not the killer, why didn`t she just come out and say, this is who did it. Got it -- she didn`t say that because she did it.

May I add, that this last interview of little miss Misty has me really steaming.

I watched that show and what really bugged me was the host saying over and over how Misty had changed and how much weight she has gained. Who cares!! Where is Haleigh? That is what matters. All that matters.

You guys didn't post the best part of the show! When I asked Ronald's lawyer, if his client was so cooperative, why did he need an attorney in the room with him, when police questioned him! LOL

You guys didn't post the best part of the show! When I asked Ronald's lawyer, if his client was so cooperative, why did he need an attorney in the room with him, when police questioned him! LOL
Well, Ron has had attorney representation since almost the very beginning. Misty, on the other hand, claimed innocent people didn't need lawyers. I never heard Ron rebut that, and I don't guess he needed to, but it did seem contradictory to me...these 2 were together as a couple, but they were not a united front when it came to looking out for their legal rights. IMO, Ron supported her with statements and certain actions, but when it came to legalities, it was 'every man for himself'. which again, IMO, points to Misty having more to lose than Ron... and him being acutely aware of that. I take it that he supported her to a certain extent, but refused to go down with her. That in no way, points to his innocence...quite the opposite. IMO, Ron has been actively covering for Misty. MOO. But, from watching Misty's actions lately, it seems that the truth might be coming out. She acts like she is playing defense, IMO..a weak defense, but certainly not an offense.

Well, Ron has had attorney representation since almost the very beginning. Misty, on the other hand, claimed innocent people didn't need lawyers. I never heard Ron rebut that, and I don't guess he needed to, but it did seem contradictory to me...these 2 were together as a couple, but they were not a united front when it came to looking out for their legal rights. IMO, Ron supported her with statements and certain actions, but when it came to legalities, it was 'every man for himself'. which again, IMO, points to Misty having more to lose than Ron... and him being acutely aware of that. I take it that he supported her to a certain extent, but refused to go down with her. That in no way, points to his innocence...quite the opposite. IMO, Ron has been actively covering for Misty. MOO. But, from watching Misty's actions lately, it seems that the truth might be coming out. She acts like she is playing defense, IMO..a weak defense, but certainly not an offense.

Hope she's not taking the CMA Defense 101 class. All I need is for a story to come out that HaLeigh drowned in a pool.

One thing that I question from the interview. Misty said she really didn't want to get married. Ron was definitely not impressed with the whole idea. HaLeigh wasn't there to say that's what she wanted.

Just who came up with that brainstorm?

Hope she's not taking the CMA Defense 101 class. All I need is for a story to come out that HaLeigh drowned in a pool.

One thing that I question from the interview. Misty said she really didn't want to get married. Ron was definitely not impressed with the whole idea. HaLeigh wasn't there to say that's what she wanted.

Just who came up with that brainstorm?[/QUOTE Misty can say she didn't want to get married, but she was pleased as punch at the time. If Ron hadn't wanted to marry her, he wouldn't have. just remembering the boodie slap video reminds me that he didn't seem too discontent either. But, my guess is that TN pushed for the wedding to avoid statutory charges. That's the last thing he needed at the time. MOO.

It just seems odd the father of a missing child, who claims he is innocent, would need to have a criminal defense lawyer sit down with him, when he talks to the police. Ron has deep involvement in whatever happened, otherwise he would come in for questioning anytime police needed him, by himself, without a defense lawyer.

If anyone in my family went missing, and LE wanted to question me, I'd be all over it and I wouldn't call a lawyer to come in there and sit with me during questioning.

Sounds to me like LE has been looking at Ron very hard, and the questioning was tough and more like an interrogation, that is why Ron had to have a lawyer there... IMO

It just seems odd the father of a missing child, who claims he is innocent, would need to have a criminal defense lawyer sit down with him, when he talks to the police. Ron has deep involvement in whatever happened, otherwise he would come in for questioning anytime police needed him, by himself, without a defense lawyer.

If anyone in my family went missing, and LE wanted to question me, I'd be all over it and I wouldn't call a lawyer to come in there and sit with me during questioning.

Sounds to me like LE has been looking at Ron very hard, and the questioning was tough and more like an interrogation, that is why Ron had to have a lawyer there... IMO

It's about time Levi........sheesh........I hope they've got someone there that can get some information and "notice" when he speaks of Haleigh in the "past tense". Hook him up to a LDT, more than once and compare the results.

IMO..And as far as I am concerned doesn't seem to me like they have looked at him or his family hard enough..All the pressure has been put on the Croslins...

Hope she's not taking the CMA Defense 101 class. All I need is for a story to come out that HaLeigh drowned in a pool.One thing that I question from the interview. Misty said she really didn't want to get married. Ron was definitely not impressed with the whole idea. HaLeigh wasn't there to say that's what she wanted.

Just who came up with that brainstorm?

I have never read or heard anyone stating they thought she drowned in any pool but IIRC Whisperer has stated she thought Haleigh may have drowned in the bathtub...JMHO
I'm maintaining my stace that Ron C shot her..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members