How do I????????

turbosleuthing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok ok.............

I know there are threads out that have explained this before but could someone be so kind as to help me out.

I have a picture that I want to have under my posts but I can't figure out how to get it there...........

Anyone? Thanks in Advance.

CASSIE OH CASSIE THIS DEAR PERSON NEEDS HELP....

turbosleuthing ok ok.............

I know there are threads out that have explained this before but could someone be so kind as to help me out.

I have a picture that I want to have under my posts but I can't figure out how to get it there...........

Anyone? Thanks in Advance.

Hi turbo :)

The picture needs to be hosted before it will work - email me it and I will PM you back with the link and instructions..

cass@casshew.com

I see some guy throwing a ball... is that it?

Yes I know...............but I know how current and up you are on things and just thought that maybe you would know who our pres was. But.........I wouldn't know who your guy was either. :truce:

Is this too blurry now?

You're making me wish NO ONE HAD HELPED YOU, Turbo! I DO NOT like that guy!

Casshew said:
LOL ~ I am Canadian :blushing: :doh:

Speak for yourself! How could you NOT know who that was! ??? Turbo...she's GOT to be kidding! With Cass...you never know!

I only WISH I didn't know who he is! She's kidding...really...

The only way I could tolerate that pic of Bush is if you could put Scott's head where that football is! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! OMG! See..I couldn't stand looking at him long enough to see IT WASN'T A FOOTBALL!

Sorry I didn't recognze him at first... I thought it was lke retired player or something with a ceremonial pitch :blushing:

Turbo.. that is a good clear pic... are yo ua cardinals fan?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back