Bad Day for ICA on 5/25/11 - Where were LDB and JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
i think today was the worst day since the third 911 call for ICA.

Heres why:

its the second day of the trial, and the defense team's stars, LDB and JA, were absent from the court room, and the third team did all the questionings.

I have to believe there was a MAJOR reason for that absence, and the reason is this:

Baez's opening was all lies, and the state felt their two brightest stars were better able to support their case out of court than in it. They had to be working on exposing the lies.

They have waited three years for this day, but they are gone?

Not good for ICA.

imo.

thoughts?

costal, I added a bit more to your title. It's an interesting thought and didn't want anyone to gloss over it. :)

It's so uncomfortable to watch her but can't look away, like a train-wreck. She did seem to speak a teensy bit to Jose today.

I cannot wait to see what she wears and how she comports herself tomorrow. Today she Got It that there's no college and career for her to look forward to. It's almost like she knows the trial is her final fling and that's why she didn't plea.

Heres why:

its the second day of the trial, and the defense teams stars, LDB and JA, were absent from the court room, and the third team did all the questionings.

I have to believe there was a MAJOR reason for that absence, and that the reason is this:

Baez's opening was all lies, and the state felt their two brightest stars were better able to support their case out of court than in it. They had to be working on exposing the lies.

Not good for ICA.

imo.

thoughts?
I like the way you think.

I think you are right on target.
The whole fiasco this morning over the witness list and files was rough,but consider that whatever list the SA's gave JB before his opening statement would probably have changed anyway.
JB gave them a LOT to work with . I think that's exactly what JA and LDB were doing today : )

Ok quick question, I watched the proceedings. I thought I saw JA in the courtroom no? So were they out for most of the day?

Wow coastalpilot - I was so busy today trying to watch and keep an eye on the board and deal with DD in real life - I didn't notice that LDB and JA weren't even there.

I saw mention of posters wondering why JA or LDB weren't questioning the witnesses - but didn't realize they weren't even in the courtroom.

Very interesting. MHO - they were behind closed doors tweeking and doing a little re-modeling of their presentation. They are going to blow the drowning theory right outta the pool - and the accusations against GA and LA. Those aren't going to fly either.

The witnesses today were peripheral to the case. It was important to get them on the record but not crucial to the case. FG handled them well, I thought.

Its CA, LA, re-cross on GA and TL, that are very important now and I'm willing to bet that's why they weren't there and that's what they were working on.

I agree about this being the worst day for Casey today especially after Frank George had Tony identify her, and she and Baez had to stand up. That was a priceless moment for me.

Heres why:

its the second day of the trial, and the defense team's stars, LDB and JA, were absent from the court room, and the third team did all the questionings.

I have to believe there was a MAJOR reason for that absence, and the reason is this:

Not good for ICA.

imo.

thoughts?

JA & LDB were there this morning . . . I didnt think they left the courtroom . .. did they? I think they are allowing Mr. G to do his stuff with the more non-significant players (ie: shot girls, etc) and the only significance that TL had in this whole fiasco was the signficance KC placed on him . . . not him in her life. I so got the feeling he just was not that into her . . . that is why I think it wasn't such a good day for her. Her friends are all moving along in their lives, graduated with degrees, have jobs/lives/families . . . she has people like Maya and Robin and the guard that no longer works there. She doesn't have any family or friends left in her world . . . she has run them all over. Nothing left but death and destruction in her wake . . . what a sad and lonely outlook for Miss KC. Nothing left to look forward to.

I agree about this being the worst day for Casey today especially after Frank George had Tony identify her, and she and Baez had to stand up. That was a priceless moment for me.

I think I heard Baez first say they would stipulate to it, and the State said no, so she had to stand up and look at him.

I missed that moment . . if anyone has a link . . . I would love it!

I think I heard Baez first say they would stipulate to it, and the State said no, so she had to stand up and look at him.

Doesn't matter how it transpired, it was still a priceless moment.

Heres why:

Not good for ICA.

imo.

thoughts?

Actually, I did see them sitting at the table today. Were they gone part/most of the time?

Wow coastalpilot - I was so busy today trying to watch and keep an eye on the board and deal with DD in real life - I didn't notice that LDB and JA weren't even there.

I saw mention of posters wondering why JA or LDB weren't questioning the witnesses - but didn't realize they weren't even in the courtroom.

Very interesting. MHO - they were behind closed doors tweeking and doing a little re-modeling of their presentation. They are going to blow the drowning theory right outta the pool - and the accusations against GA and LA. Those aren't going to fly either.
The witnesses today were peripheral to the case. It was important to get them on the record but not crucial to the case. FG handled them well, I thought.

Its CA, LA, re-cross on GA and TL, that are very important now and I'm willing to bet that's why they weren't there and that's what they were working on.

BBM . . . I sooooo hope you are right! I just am not feeling the love for the drowning in the pool theory . . . it just doesn't fit . . . what does fit for me was an intentional act to hurt her parents in the worst way she possibly could (especially after the choking fight on the 15th of June). You know like in real estate . . . it's location, location, location. With motive . . . I believe timing is everything. JMO

While LDB and JA didn't question any witnesses (Mr. George did) today, I saw both of them in the courtroom thoughout the day. Both were sitting at the PT table. Granted I saw LDB more than JA but I thought that was just because of the camera's angle.

my bold...imo they were doing a lot more than a little re-modeling. they were and are going after the lies. if it was just tweaking, that could have waited. they would have been in court. court is important. something REALLY BIG had to keep them away today.

Big lies are easier to expose than small ones. imo.

my bold...imo they were doing a lot more than a little re-modeling. they were and are going after the lies. if it was just tweaking, that could have waited. they would have been in court. court is important. something REALLY BIG had to keep them away today.

Big lies are easier to expose than small ones. imo.

So perhaps tomorrow afternoon, another Big Surprise.

It starts at about 18 minutes into the video....

http://www.wftv.com/video/28025960/index.html

The thanks button just wasn't enough. TY!!!! Transcribing sometimes I am more concentrated on what I am typing than watching the trial. Thanks again!

BTW . . .(Mods please don't hurt me) I just noticed TL doesn't hardly have any eyebrows either! (OK I will be good, just an observation . . . .I will be good . . . I will be good)

Heres why:

Not good for ICA.

imo.

thoughts?

Thank you for posting this! :)

I saw JA early so I assumed he and LDB were there. I kept wondering WHY they weren't objecting to some things. Now I know. They weren't there! LOL

Heres why:

Not good for ICA.

imo.

thoughts?

BBM. I just wanted to point out that LDB and JA are NOT on the defense team! Baez only wishes they were! LOL

Good thoughts, though. I have been wondering about today. I did hear that JA caught someone's cold, AF's maybe? And I thought he was there, he just didn't do any of witness examinations. I thought he and LDB were there, but just didn't say anything. That was odd. I did wonder what was going on, but I didn't think FG did a bad job, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998