2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
image_breakfast_buffet_1.jpg

http://img.venere.com/img/hotel/8/0/4/6/246408/image_breakfast_buffet_1.jpg

Please read the the OP of today's trial thread carefully.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137551"]2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

Good morning, everyone!

I am on my second cup of French roast coffee and just wondering what today will bring!

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

GB everyone!

Well its 9.30pm here, and I am trying to ingest enough caffeine to keep me awake for another night. My hubby reckons I'll be a zombie before this trial ends.

Good morning! :seeya:

I was wondering if anyone might know who is testifying today, specifically if CA or LA is testifying?

Yesterday tended to be quite trying, at least for me. So many sidebars, etc.

Thank you! :)

NG just stole my Brian Burner=Gladys Kravitz defense analogy on GMA! I should have copy written it!

I am ready...lots of laundry folding so my laptop will be set up so I can do something and watch...

Some in my family say this is a bad as a soap opera...I say it is worse cause these are real people.

I feel for these young people that were nutty in their early twenties and are now trying to have a real life...and they get sucked back into this....

anyway...I think I am ready to roll

Morning everyone. Let's see what a difference a day may make. I"ll sneak in throughout the day. Have a good day. Peace

Mornin' all. :seeya: Will be in and out today but will try to keep up best I can.

Oh... and I promise to behave today. :heartluv:

I did Beachy and also gave my like. I truly truly sat on my hands yesterday. I went back and examined my posts and I THINK! they are all ok. It really gets hard, but I so appreciate the hard work the Mods do here. I'm going through my own personal Hell and would NEVER want to violate the TOS. I depend on the wonderful members here to help in getting me through October. That being said, I woke up with a Migraine today and am not sure if I can sit through the trial today. Ugh.

:coffeews: Good Morning Everyone...

Let' see how many sidebars :argue: we can have today...

I predict 68795033 "sustained"s, 685940383 side bars, 2 smoke breaks and a partridge in a pear tree.

I believe we're starting off with Lazzaro this morning, I wonder who will be up next. I think possibly Amy and Cindy, since it seems the state has started from end of May and concluding (for now) at July 16, Amy was indeed a part of that time frame. Maybe even Britney S.

I spit my Double Grand French vanilla Latte all over myself at Stark-bucks this morning,

When I over heard two older women stated,

" That poor Casey Anthony, no wonder she didn't report her baby missing for 31 days, after going through such horrible abuse at the hands of her father"....

:pullhair: :cursing:

P.S. I did straighten their thinking out... LOL

:) Morning peeps!

Day 3, are we ready? Wonder who is up today?

Do you guys think the State will continue along the line they've been going and call Ricardo, Jesse and Amy today? Or will they shift gears and move on to law enforcement or family? I really am dying to see CA and LA take the stand!

In my heart of hearts this is what happened. She had Post-P Depression.....got pregnant unexpectedly, "allegedly" the father died in an accident, she wanted to give baby up for adoption or abort, Cindy said NO. Cindy harped and harped on her re taking care of Caylee (rightfully so but didn't see the s/sx of post-p depression and get her help). Numerous fights/anxiety ensued with family, felt everyone forgot about her and loved caylee more than her from her ex-boyfriend to family.....grew to completely resent caylee and had a family fight for the "last time" w/ threats of taking away caylee from her and she snapped.....and killed caylee....this way to get back at Cindy and alleviate her "burden" from keeping her from having fun like her friends. I don't think Caylee died by drowning...I personally think ica snapped and it was a long time coming.....does she deserve the death penalty? Honestly, I do not know.....the Bible says an "eye for an eye" however only God can truely judge but what she did is just completely unforgiveable. She should at the very least be spade and sent to prison for life so she can never have another child or harm another child.

LET THE FIREWORKS FLY!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004481/

Postpartum depression is moderate to severe depression in a woman after she has given birth. It may occur soon after delivery or up to a year later. Most of the time, it occurs within the first 3 months after delivery.

Causes, incidence, and risk factorsWomen commonly have mood changes during pregnancy, especially after delivery. These mood changes may be caused by changes in hormone levels. Many non-hormonal factors may also affect mood during this period:•Changes in your body from pregnancy and delivery

•Changes in work and social relationships
•Having less time and freedom for yourself

•Lack of sleep
•Worries about your ability as a mother

Feelings of anxiety, irritation, tearfulness, and restlessness are common in the week or two after pregnancy. These feelings are often called the postpartum or "baby blues." These symptoms almost always go away soon, without the need for treatment.

Postpartum depression may occur when the baby blues do not fade away or when signs of depression start 1 or more months after childbirth.

You may have a higher chance of postpartum depression if you:

•Are under age 20
•Currently abuse alcohol, take illegal substances, or smoke (these also cause serious medical health risks for the baby)

•Did not plan the pregnancy, or had mixed feelings about the pregnancy
•Had depression, bipolar disorder (for example, manic depression), or an anxiety disorder before your pregnancy, or with a previous pregnancy

•Had a stressful event during the pregnancy or delivery, including personal illness, death or illness of a loved one, a difficult or emergency delivery, premature delivery, or illness or birth defect in the baby

•Have a close family member who has had depression or anxiety

•Have a poor relationship with your significant other or are single
•Have financial problems (low income, inadequate housing)

•Have little support from family, friends, or your significant other

Symptoms
The symptoms of postpartum depression are the same as the symptoms of depression that occurs at other times in life. Along with a sad or depressed mood, you may have some of the following symptoms:

•Agitation or irritability
•Changes in appetite

•Feelings of worthlessness or guilt

•Feeling withdrawn or unconnected
•Lack of pleasure or interest in most or all activities

•Loss of concentration

•Loss of energy

•Problems doing tasks at home or work
•Negative feelings toward the baby
•Significant anxiety

•Thoughts of death or suicide

•Trouble sleeping
A mother with postpartum depression may also:

•Be unable to care for herself or her baby

•Be afraid to be alone with her baby

•Have negative feelings toward the baby or even think about harming the baby (Although these feelings are scary, they are almost never acted on. Still you should tell your doctor about them right away.)

•Worry intensely about the baby, or have little interest in the baby
Signs and tests
There is no single test to diagnose postpartum depression. Your doctor may have you complete a questionnaire (such as the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale) at your office visit to look for signs of depression or risks for depression.

YNotDiveIn!!! Welcome back!! We missed you so much yesterday! Beach was so busy we didn't have drinks, breakfast, lunch or nothing. Even she had a salad she hated! It was Awful!

And thanks for the repeated warning Beach. It may not look like it but I am sitting on my hands and biting my tongue, constantly - honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni