2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

FINALLY ICA is in proper court attire, hair up nicely and wearing a white top and black jacket/blazer

eta: nope, they got one over on me, jacket is short sleeved. eh.

Can someone give the link to the site that shows the witness and Casey at the same time?

Thanks! And good morning!!

KC is wearing a short sleeve wrap shirt as a jacket with her White shirt from Tuesday underneath.

defendant seems very cheerful today!

Slam! Bump! Whoops - well that was fast. I'll tell you my comment I was posting to you Tulessa after I dust myself off there.

Lots of animated chit chat between ICA and JB - she looked pretty perky there. ICA doing paralegal duty this morning

Lots of fussy adjusting of undergarments and such on ICA

Motion in Limine State

now LDB on the other hand is beautiful polished and poised as always

JA gave Judge Perry the GJ testimony.

LDB is arguing about some of the DT's questions.

Whoooo LDB taking the DT to task! Go girl!

Good morning, All. Thanks in advance for all of your posts and photos that keep us informed when we have to drag ourselves away during the day. <3

State motion to prohibit DT from elicting statements from witnesses regarding certain statements she may have made.

IOW...stop implying sex abuse via witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff