2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

Morning all. ICA just walked into the courtroom. And it seems the feeds are up.

Please remember to thank the first post.

Thanks ahead of time for the updates guys....I am using the old iphone as a modem at the moment and dread to think what my bill would come to if I streamed the trial on it, so I am DEPENDENT on what you write for now xo

asked in the sidebar - Did anyone get any intel on the late witness filing LDB mention yesterday?

I wish they had a camera that stayed on GA and CA...

Are we going to get Amy H. today??

'Morning, everyone!

Here is the CNN link.

ETA: forgot the link and now I don't have it. It was focused soley on ICA's face.

Sorry peeps! Off for more coffee

OH yes, Amy....if she is called I am just going to risk the mammoth bill.

The defendant seems uptight today. I wish I knew what was going through her mind!

There is a tweet on the wesh page that says Tony L. came in and may be first...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6566022&postcount=4"]here is Tricia's warning post from yesterday. Please read and thank this post[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123