Zanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvjules

Reaction score
Mods feel free to move if necessary.

I'm confused. I know why Zanny was accused of kidnapping Caylee (to cover ICA's butt). But what I don't get is where was Caylee the year prior when she was supposed to be with Zanny? Was the Zanny person made up a year prior specifically to use her as the kidnapper? Was this premeditated a year in advance?

That paragraph was all over the place, my apologies. Zanny's name being used a year before Caylee's death puzzles me.

She made it up for her parents. Remember they thought she was working. She would of had to have had a baby sitter if she was working.

On the subject of Zanny the Nanny I had a thought this morning...I recalled the intricate stories that Casey had concocted regarding Zanny and her sister and the whole they held her down at the park and stole Caylee...and I am wondering if Caylee drowned in the pool why was it so necessary to create all of these detailed lies about the nanny and her involvement? And also, doesn't the fact that she is capable of weaving such intricate fantasies going to make it hard for the jury to believe ANYTHING she says NOW?

We have a bunch of Zanny threads. I am locking this one now. Please use our search features to locate a topical thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans